FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Melissa: "I really like the zippers on both sides."
- Bonnie: "Very comfortable and nice looking boot."
- Alysa: "Need good walking boots for under long winter skirts at work. Wide calf means I can wear them with tucked in jeans, too."
- J: "style, available in black and wide"
- Lisa: "Wide Calf and exactly what I was looking for."
- Caroline: "Wide calf and wide width"
- Meggan: "To wear to work"
- Gerry: "looks good and wide calf"
- Diana: "Wide calf, wide sizes"
Brian asked: How was the sizing and fit in this and how dose it fit in wide ?
- Maria: "The calf area was definitely wider than a regularly sized boot. I was able to zip it up with no problem with jeans on and had extra room. My only complaint is that it seemed like in the ankle and heel area the boot was very tight. I'm returning them. I couldn't even walk, I couldn't move my foot. I don't usually need wide width boots and was very disappointed in these . I would recommend trying these on in store before purchasing them. "
- Jennifer: "These are very comfortable. I was pleasently surprised. I am in between an 8 1/2 and 9 and the 9 was a little big, but that is okay. The width was just right. "
- Diana: "There is plenty of room - almost too much - in the shaft. Or maybe my calf is not as wide as I thought. However, the width for my foot did not seem as comfortable as most wide sizes. But I still love them!!!"
- Linda: "I usually don't fit any of the regular size boots at the store. I have wider feet and bigger calf so, I have to look for special wide size boots. I ordered these in a 7 1/2W, wide calf and they fit perfectly and according to size. The W (wide) gives it a little more room then the M (medium), allowing more room to breath and fits more comfortably."