FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Debra K: "Stylish boots in wide widths are hard to find!"
- T: "I wanted a low heel boot in wide. In store never carries wides :("
- Sheryl: "wide width"
- Nancy: "I have to wear inserts in my shoes. I need a shoe or boot that is wide width.The inserts have to fit and still leave room for my feet without my foot being crammed in them."
- Mary: "I picked these boots mainly because they are offered in a wide width which I have to have nowadays because of arthritis/swelling in my toes and also because they were on sale. C:"
- Crystal: "Cesar thinks these are HOTTTTT!!!"
- Tamarah: "Nice boots and saved with coupon."
J asked: How is the shaft measured? Does that include from the ground up or another point? Thanks
- stutee: "natalie, i'm a little confused about what you mean by "from middle of the arch up the outsole". do you mean "on the back of shoe, from the top of the rubber heel to the top of the boot shaft"?"
- Natalie (staff): "Hello, The height of the shaft is measured from the middle of the arch up the outsole of the boot to the top of the boot shaft. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"