FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Vivian: "needed shoe with ankle support for zumba class"
- Karin: "Friend recommended"
- Carolyn: "95% positive reviews and recommended good for zumba"
- Milagros: "I was looking for a shoe to use for zumba classes. I read the reviews and decided to give it a try. Hoping for a good shoe that provides me with comfort and stability."
- Cheryl: "I found this as one of six of the best Ryka zumba shoe."
- Cheryl: "Turns out I did not like Revive2 Ryka's for Zumba, but I love Ryka, so willing to try the Downbeat. The Revive2 are fine for walking/shopping but the ball of my foot hurts during Zumba. I hope these will just be a little better. If not I will have to try a different brand."
- Pam: "I only wear ryka shoes for any type of sports"
- Jovelyn: "I have friends that wear for Zumba."
- Pam: "price/style"
- Michelle: "I bought these to use during Zumba. My Zumba instructor strongly recommended them and uses them herself. She teaches 9 classes a week. We trust her advice."
elizabeth asked: Will my knees and legs get support. Also I have calluses on the bottom of feet. Will these areas get good support?
- Mary: "Probably not unless you place a pair of good inserts such as (polysorb) in them."
- Ruth: "This shoe provides great support to ankles and arches."
- Jennifer: "Yes they seem to be supportive enough and my feet and legs don't get sore or tired ... This is after putting on many miles working full shifts in a nursing home with long hallways. I have no complaints"
- Christina: "These sneakers provide adequate foot support, and therefore alleviate stress on other parts including knees and ankles. If I wear regular sneakers to Zumba, I have serious problems with my knees but have not experienced any pain since wearing these."
- johanna: "Depends what you will be using them for. In my experience these are great for fitness dance classes as well as other fitness group workout classes. They definitely give you support!"