FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Lisa: "Because another customer with the same foot issues as I have - planters fasciitis, wide foot and narrow heel - said they were very comfortable in her review. Also, she said that they looked really cute on her foot."
Linda asked: I'm between a 6 and 6 1/2 in shoe size. I tend to have a narrow heel and often have heel slippage. I will be wearing these shoes without socks. How does the sizing run in these shoes?
- Yvonne: "Hello : I purchased these in size 6 1/2 & they are just right for me, I also have a rather narrow foot. I really like them."
- Laurie: "I would get the size 6, it will be tight at first, but they stretch out and are very comfortable."
- karen: "True to size. I love this shoe. Bought another pair in black. I too generally have heel slippage and find a shoe like this or a maryjane eliminates the issue."
- Jeanne: "They are true to size, very comfy. The shoe hugs the top of the heel nicely on me (but my feet are probably medium all over)."