FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- A: "Comfortable enough for someone with degenerative arthritis in the ankle."
- Callie: "Cheaper than other shoes in this style"
- LINDA: "FOR MY HUSBAND. HE LOST HIS OTHER PAIR IN HURRICANE SANDY."
C asked: is the footbed the same as the tradional rubber clogs?
- Karen: "It has a fabric foam pad in it that is removable to wash but that material is underneath"
- O: "Never bought regular crocs, so I can't compare ir."
- nancy: "THEY ARE MUCH MORE FLEXIBLE, MORE OF A CASUAL LOAFER, WOULDN'T WEAR THEM IN WATER! MY SON'S BOTH LOVE THEM!"
- Brandon: "Yes, same base. "
- tim: "no its more flexible, very comfortable shoe"