FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Melvin: "style and comfort"
- Christine: "Father's Day for my husband he wanted a comfortable casual shoe."
- Carm: "My husband really loves this shoe!"
- Randy: "Comfortable shoe!. I ordered this shoe in different color last summer."
- Julie: "birthday present"
- Shara: "son wanted them"
- Cathy: "Have purchased before and love!"
- Dawn: "Style and comfort."
- V: "have purchased these before and they are great!"
- carl: "roomiest"
- Jeff: "Word of mouth, Comfort reputation."
kelly asked: I have a few pairs of crocs from several years ago when they were fairly new to the market. Those crocs, as much as I love them, are extremely dangerous if I walk across a wet floor/surface because they slip very easily. Are the Kalebs the same way? Are all crocs still like that? I'd like to get them for my husband, but I don't want him to slip and break something.;)
C asked: is the footbed the same as the tradional rubber clogs?