FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Dorothy: "Good for diabetics"
- Mary: "Have had these shoes before, extremely light and comfortable"
- David: "I had a pair similar to these and I like them so much---decided to get another pair. Hard to find good shoes that fit properly."
- Gerri: "Good reviews from people. Have painful feet and want a good walking shoe."
- J: "I have these and know how they will fit."
- Susan: "like new balance"
- Ann: "I've had them before and I love them! I've tried others but they're not as good."
- Nancy: "I've had two pairs of these before and love them."
- Anna: "New Balance carries half sizes and wide widths. I wanted white leather."
- Lynda: "New Balance is my favorite sneaker. They come in wide width."
- D: "I am on my feet several hours a day, and I have found New Balance to be the most comfortable shoe to work in."
Marie asked: Is Wide the same as D?
Evelyne asked: I am looking for the new balance walking shoe with a deeper foot rise in a regular size. Do you carry these?
Darlene asked: Since New Balance encourages selection of their shoes based on the shoe last (as well as the usual size and width), what is the shoe last designation for this shoe?
deb asked: what is the major difference between this & the New Balance 609? I have flat feet, & a bad back. Is one of these more orthopedic than the other? My doctor recommended NB, but this is my first purchase & not sure what to buy. thanks.