FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Deborah: "all around great product. waterproof. stylish and good price"
- Veronica: "husband needed lighter workshoe for summer months"
- michael: "the reviews were pretty impresive ,im on my feet all day so im looking 4 comfy shoes"
- JEFFREY: "I REALLY LIKED THIS STYLE OF BOOT, SHOULD GO GOOD WITH SAME JEANS"
- Jose: "good reviews"
- Cecilia: "The color of these Nike are hard to find and this is the lowest price I've seen them for, plus at 15% off and free shipping with my gold membership, can't go wrong."
- JACK: "I READ THE REVIEWS AND IT CAME HIGHLY RATED FOR COMFORT"
- Tammy: "My boyfriend wanted these shoes for his birthday!"
- Tiffany: "My husband loves these, very comfy"
- Shane: "quality manufacturer at a low price...cheaper than the wolverine Cheyennes i normally get. And these look comfortable as a work boot."
- joshua: "reviews from others"
- Brenda: "work boot...need something comfortable"
- Gene: "I prefer the nike shoes for the comfort."
- C: "I won't wear anything thing but these for work or pleasure"
- Ernest: "After much comparison shopping by my husband; best price for quality product."
- Flo: "Nike is a good fit for my husband. Good price on a work type boot."
- Cmon: "Like the nike boot look."
Dilya asked: Are they for warm weather?
- Cheryl: "More or less. They aren't insulated for cold weather. My husband wears them year round with jeans. They are a casual shoe/sneaker. They have a workboot look to them but they do not provide any protection against cold weather and aren't rated for safety. Hope that helps."
- Heidi: "I bought these and the black ones for my sons and they said they are fine for warmer weather and don't make their feet sweat......not great for really cold weather however."
- Delores: "Yes but I also wear them year round in the winter I just wear heavier socks with them. To me there very comfortable and that's why I have purchased these boots over & over again. This is Delores's husband Rick and I wear them for work and play nearly everyday. Lol I'm wearing them now and have 3 more new pair in my closet."
- Tiffanie: "Yes, but need weather proof spray. They leave spots. Other than that they are great. "
- Jason: "I think they were originally made for cooler weather.but my husband has to wear them for work so they are worn all year round."
- Renay: "My husband wore his during the summer and I didnt hear him complain. What i do know for certain is that those boots are extremely comfy. Inside feels like sponge, had to try them after he said it. Hope this helps, good luck!"
- sharina: "yes my son and daddy have a pair and they are holding up o the weather great."
- Douglas: "Yes, leather with thin material inner shell"
- maria: "If you want they are really comfort "
anita asked: Need to know if I should by a half size larger....do these boots run small? My son wears an 11.5 and has narrow feet.
- Jennifer: "My son got the same size that he wears in Nike sneakers and was happy with the fit"
- csilla: "My husband is usually 9.5 but he sad the 10 fit him better. "
- Carrie: "They were true size. But if I had known how fast my sons feet grow, I would have ordered larger. "
- Ricardo: "I find my shoes comfortable and true to size"
STEVEN asked: Are Nike Men's Manoa Leather work boots water resistant?
- Flo: "They have tight seams and are a nice quality leather, so they are somewhat water resistant. I think if you used a water proofing product like mink oil, they would be even more resistant. They aren't advertised as being water resistant, and haven't really been put to the test yet. They're my husband's "good boots" for now!"
- Heidi: "I bought these for my son and he said they are NOT waterproof"
- Melissa: "they are water resistant, they r suede."
- Anathea: "Not too bad we sprayed them "
- Delores: "Unfortunately no. I don't recommend wearing them on stormy days or in the mud if you want to keep the leather clean. They have a suede feel to the exterior. The black ones are good though because they have a semi gloss look on them and they won't discolor if they get wet."
- Billy: "Not bad man! I wore them for style but got a landscaping job and started wearing them for the job and I'm impressed. Very weather resistant. Dont know how much water you'll be dealing with, but you should be okay if you're not constantly walking through water!"