FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- K: "These are okay, but the "massaging" things on the bottom of the sandals hurt your feet, especially if you're not wearing socks The fit-foam version (Relafoam Vario) are better in terms of comfort."
- N: "comfy and I like the style.""
- Patricia: "for my daughter"
- angela: "awesome around the house or yard shoes"
- MARTHA E: "THOUGHT I WOULD LIKE DID NOT"
- Rachelle: "It was a gift I have the hot pink and black version."
- dodi: "recommended by a friend"
- Ashley: "These shoes look comfortable for everyday and athletic use."
- lisa: "they r cute"
- Lynne: "Comfort"
- Sandra: "for my daughter"
- Rachel: "The bed of the sandal looks very relaxing and comfortable and also wont be damaged by getting wet."
- Ntianu: "comfortable and versatile"
- brandy: "i like it"
- Diane: "COMFORT,MASSAGE!"
- Sela: "I needed something I can slip on easily."
- Diana: "style"
- IRENE: "THEY ARE COMFORTABLE"
- daija: "all my friends have them and say they are great"
Starr asked: Do you guys have the adidas flip flops with the gel on the bottom of the sandal?
- Katie: "There Nike Comfort slide"
- Katie: "They have ones that I was gonna get there like gel, but I don't know if they are. But there are extremely comfy, but there mens."
- jeanna: "No they do not carry any I have looked. How ever these are very comfortable and are awesome in water puddles. "
- SELINA: "not sure about the gel part, but I have these flip flops and have worn them over 3 years and love them."
Dayna asked: Since there isn't any half sizes how does the choosing a size process go?
- Suzan: "generally you can go with the smaller size in sandals."
- Leah: "I ordered a 1/2 size big and they fit great. My normal foot size is 8 1/2 and I went up to a 9."