FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- David: "Already own this style and is a favorite. Good value and durability,"
- william: "quality shoe"
- tanya: "durability of the brand"
- Robert: "great looking"
- Bob: "nice looking and brand"
- Kevin: "Right style (timeless). Right color."
- Greg: "I have purchased them before and like them"
- Todd: "This brand has a studiness that most shoes dont have. they last for years."
- Richard: "Very comfortable, versatile black dress shoes."
tanya asked: Are the soles on this style slip resistant? A must have for my work environment and would like to know before I order them. Thanks!
- Erick: "I have used these for years at work and they have proven slip resistant in both water and chemicals."
- George: "yes they are!"
- Robert: "They aren't specifically designated as such, the Portsmouth are."
- tanya: "I'm in and out of a restaurant kitchen! Thanks for the info T E!"
- T: "Don't know what kind of conditions you work under, but at school (work), I wear these shoes on hard linoleum all day and have found that they, while providing good traction and some level of slip protection, are not slip resistant. On several occasions I have lost my balance when entering the building on wet days where the floors were already wet from heavy foot traffic."