FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Erin: "Brand. Price (sale price) and Reviews."
- Daniel: "Dr Scholl's make my feet feel better, and what better way than to have Dr Scholl's slippers to relax my feet."
- Mark: "Have had these before and they are super comfortable and lasted a long time. Just what I've come to expect from Dr.Scholls shoes"
- S: "Christmas gift"
- Jack: "Comfortable for wide feet. Lasted a long time."
- rocky: "good quality"
- GINA: "husband likes these slippers"
- Beth: "Hubby needed new slippers"
- Allan: "have had them for years"
- Joseph: "I have Dr scholl's shoes and sneakers. And they are very comfortable."
- Garry: "like a pair I already have"
- Doreen: "I LIKED THE STYLE. LOW BACK AND FLEECE LINED"
- Ginna: "For several months I have had sore, swollen feet (& prior to that I've needed extra arch support in most shoes for several years). When I tried a size smaller in the store, even, the smaller shoe felt great. I can't wait for the right size to come in!"
- Lori: "Thought this was the best choice for my husband."
- michael: "Had same pair previously; fit well and wore well"
- donald: "already had a pair and loved them"
- Russell: "Comfortable"
- Dawn: "hubby loves his slippers..."
- Michael: "My brother has a pair and bragged on them and how comfortable they were. Only pair left was my size so it was a no-brainer."
- DavidHeidi: "Husband for winter. He loves them!"
- MaryBeth: "They looked comfortable and they are made by Dr. Scholls, a good name brand."
- Regina: "my husband needed slippers and these were on sale."
- Eric: "cause i have a pair now and i love them.. and cant find them any where else!!"
- Charles: "price and comfort"
- Lana: "My son-in-law had a pair and love them - however their dog ate the inside. So he's been wanting another pair but couldn't find them anywhere. He's gonig to be VERY happy!"
- M: "Already had this one and loved them."
Lana asked: Do these have good arch support?
- Ashlyn B: "My son says that they have no arch support; they are just slippers."
- joel: "Not really, there is some but I would add an insert if I needed a lot of support"
- Chris: "There's no arch support. They have a roomy toe box for wide feet. If you use orthotics, there is plenty of room for them. i tried with my own to be sure."
- mandy: "No, they have zero arch support. They are warm and comfortable otherwise."
- evan: "No they really don't. Especially once they at worn in. "
Don asked: Always complimented my bro-in-law on HIS men's luke(s) and got a pair as a gift for my b-day last year. I love these comfy things but - exactly like my in-law's luke's - these quickly developed an overpowering odor (solely wear around the house, no sweaty physical activity) that i simply can't get rid of (and no, i've never had foot odor problems: it's definitely the footwear). Are these machine-washable or would that destroy the fiber? Have tried a peroxide spray, febreze, baking soda - everything i can think of - to no avail. Great product but the stench is embarrassing.
- Elishada: "Don, I bought this for a gift for my son, fortunately he did not experience odor problems. When he gets it dirty I will put them in the washing machine with good detergent. In your case MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE MANUFACTURE DIRECTION FOR CLEANING."
Richard asked: Have a pair I bought last year size 12m in tan. Want to order another pair. Can't get screen to show item in this size. How do I ordeer?
- Emily (staff): "Hello Richard, This shoe is currently out of stock. I suggest seeing if they are available at your local Famous Footwear store, please follow the directions outlined below: 1. Locate the grey Find it at a Famous Footwear store button (appears on every shoe page - just under the add the cart button) 2. Enter your zip code 3. Call the most convenient store listed, confirm that your shoes are in stock, and put them on hold. Thank you, Famousfootwear.com"