FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- De Shawn: "The shoes are a great style and great price.Buy one get half off the 2nd pair plus 20% off you can't beat that with a stick. I would need to get back with you on the comforted level once they have been worn for a while."
- R: "generally a good product"
- ALEXIA: "TYPE OF SLIPPER (LOW BACK) & BRAND"
- Matthew: "My favorite slipper. Very Comfortable!"
- tabetha: "i got these for my hubby, he has high arches and found this type of shoe to be comfy. and if i buy him a pair, i don't feel so guilty about my shoes."
- CANDACE: "husband has a pair and needs a new pair of slippers. Christmas gift"
- david: "comfortable and warm"
- Charles: "old pair worn out!"
- Robert: "To me, Dr. Scholl's products represent quality. In addition, I have been wearing the same style slipper daily for 3-years or more. Definitely received my money's worth, and jumped at the chance to purchase another pair!"
- Janet: "comfort and easy to wear"
- Shawn: "dad;s birthday"
- Matthew: "Buy them every year!"
- John: "I need slippers"
- Jackie: "A surprise for my husband for christmas :)"
- Martha: "they are comfortable, my wife bought them for me"
- DONNA: "On Sale"
- April: "husband loves these- wore them out- ordering same ones to replace them"
- Todd: "they are comfortable and durable and warm"
- S: "we have bought them before and were very happy with them"
- Linda: "Saw in the store but they didn't have his size."
- janice: "these are very comfy. Ordered 2 more pairs."
Don asked: Always complimented my bro-in-law on HIS men's luke(s) and got a pair as a gift for my b-day last year. I love these comfy things but - exactly like my in-law's luke's - these quickly developed an overpowering odor (solely wear around the house, no sweaty physical activity) that i simply can't get rid of (and no, i've never had foot odor problems: it's definitely the footwear). Are these machine-washable or would that destroy the fiber? Have tried a peroxide spray, febreze, baking soda - everything i can think of - to no avail. Great product but the stench is embarrassing.
- Elishada: "Don, I bought this for a gift for my son, fortunately he did not experience odor problems. When he gets it dirty I will put them in the washing machine with good detergent. In your case MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE MANUFACTURE DIRECTION FOR CLEANING."
Richard asked: Have a pair I bought last year size 12m in tan. Want to order another pair. Can't get screen to show item in this size. How do I ordeer?
- Emily (staff): "Hello Richard, This shoe is currently out of stock. I suggest seeing if they are available at your local Famous Footwear store, please follow the directions outlined below: 1. Locate the grey Find it at a Famous Footwear store button (appears on every shoe page - just under the add the cart button) 2. Enter your zip code 3. Call the most convenient store listed, confirm that your shoes are in stock, and put them on hold. Thank you, Famousfootwear.com"