FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Marta asked: Is this boot water proof?
- Karmen: "Haven't had it wet enough for my feet to get wet yet. Have stepped in deep water without the water getting through, but haven't waded in them."
- Eva: "To an extent. If you're looking for a complete waterproof boot this isn't the one you want. "
- Daniel: "No they are not. They are like a shearling boot. You have to buy waterproofer to keep the boots from getting ruined (staned) with slight wetness, but it is not recommended to wear them if its pouring out."
- Kara: "No, the boot is not waterproof, but they can be easily waterproofed with a spray waterproofer. I used Sofsole waterproofer and it works great!"
- SHANA: "They are not rain boots so I would say no."
- kim: "No"
- Lindsay: "No, it's not waterproof."
- kim: "Yes"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Marta, These boots are not waterproof. Please click the link below to view women's rain boots: http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Womens/_/_/Boots~Rain+Boots/_/Products.aspx Hope this helps! Emily"