FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Clara: "comfort and durability"
- Leon: "These shoes are extremely comfortable. I like the style and they're easy to keep clean."
- B: "Comfortable"
- Constance: "Comfort, easy to clean, stretch feature."
- Robin: "wanted something to wear with jeans that had a classier look and felt good on my feet"
- Robin: "School Shoes"
- Kim: "I've had these shoes before and love them. Very comfy."
- Mary: "Comfort"
- paulette: "these are extremely comfortable and have worn them for years."
- G: "I wanted comfortable plain white sneakers."
- Kathy: "Needed a "dressier" white shoe that will work well with my orthotics"
- J: "Love these shoes! I buy a new pair each time the old ones wear out."
- jacquelinee: "so comfortable"
- J: "Same as above."
- margaret: "They are very comfortable"
Summer asked: Can this shoe be worn to walk? Outside or on a treadmill for 3 or 4 miles.
- Donna: "Yes, love these sneakers! Wide widths hard to find. Two suggestions, insert is tight until you wear sneakers awhile & inserts should be sold separately in case you need to replace."
- Patty: "Absolutely! This shoe is a very comfortable walking shoe."
- Gail: "I purchased this as a casual white shoe to wear with summer fashions. For me they would not work for extended distances due to orthopedic foot problems; however, if you have typically "normal" feet you could use them for walking 3 -4 miles. They do not have the same support as a traditional athletic shoe but are very comfortable for the purpose that I bought them. Hope this helps!"
Mary asked: I need size 6 1/2 wide and I that size isn't showing it as a choice. Is that size out of stock, or isn't made?
- Tiffany (staff): "Mary - Unfortunately, this style does not come in wide width for size 6 1/2. We do offer several styles in wide widths if you would like to check them out. Hope this helps! http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Womens/_/_/_/Width+Wide_C+or+W/Products.aspx Thank you, Famousfootwear.com"