Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 20
Rated 5 out of 5 by cookie10 cool shoe
Friends all said how cool I look. Very comfortable.
May 2, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Berta9 Good solid shoe
Wanted a shoe that I could just put on and go for casual all day wear. These are a very basic comfortable shoe. A bit old school but I like the retro look with and they are great when biking to work.
March 27, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by AriaAmelia I bought these shoes for work because of the reviews. I have the worst blisters on my pinky toes after wearing them for 3 days. It's been a week since I've worn them and the blisters haven't gotten any better. I wish I could send them back.
October 25, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by PepperPikePrincess Solid shoe, just as advertised.
A classic that's still a good value, good fit and cute.
October 24, 2012
- More Women's Champion Oxford Reviews
- Women's Champion Oxford reviews (page 2)
- Women's Champion Oxford reviews (page 3)
- Women's Champion Oxford reviews (page 4)
- Women's Champion Oxford reviews (page 5)