FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Donna: "Great dress shoe"
- Anna: "I think they're cute. Not my first choice, but the cost was unbeatable!"
- Fatima: "These are cute for work & affordable...$15! I can wear these w/almost any dress or pants outfit. Black goes w/anything...not to mention they're Fergie"
- T: "A very nice shoe seen the exact same shoe in high end store on sale for triple the amount. I love famous footwear prices."
- Kristina: "They looked beautiful and they are just as beautiful in person."
- Melissa: "nice look"
- Erica: "I love Fergie don't have any shoes by her but these will be my first pair"
- Katrina: "Need em for an event, and I thought that they looked good"
- Letitia: "Classy shoe will look great with a pencil or trumped skirt."
Danielle asked: Is this shoe available in any other colours?
- Carol: "I'm not sure, I needed black and that was the color I found and bought. It is very comfortable"
- Fatima: "I believe they only have it in black"
- Erica: "I love this shoe very comfortable and stylish it's the right kind of heel for me"
- Kristina: "I don't recall but the black is really pretty."
Autum asked: is the heel really big?
- Renee: "Yes, the heel is high if you are not used to wearing high heels. However, with the 1 inch platform, it off sets the height of the heel. They are extremely comfortable and have great padding at the ball of the foot."
- Kristina: "It's tall but the heel is not big in circumference if that's what you mean."
- Carol: "Not really not compared to other heels I've looked at and the shoe is very comfortable. I'm in my 60s and can wear them."
- Jonni: "It is high yes, but comfortable if you are used to waring heels."
- Melissa: "the heel is high...but the front has a platform-like feel to it."
- A: "I really like big heels... I consider this one medium... What I like is since it has a like an inch in front platform it doesn't put to much pressure on your toes and gives you more stability when you walk. No platform for me it's torture... The shoes are gorgeous... "