FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Sandra: "I LIKE THE COLOR, DON'T HAVE ANY THIS COLOR AND THE THICKNESS OF THE SOLE. TOO MANY ARE TOO THIN OR TO THICK. THESE ARE JUST RIGHT"
- Megan: "I have the black ones and love them, so needed every color!"
- Keri: "groovy flip flops"
- Emily: "These sandals are super comfy"
- Lori: "I have a black pair and love them."
- Stacy: "roxy have always been very very comfortable to me, they were on sale"
Susan asked: What color is lgr?
- Megan: "Lime green. It's a yellowish green really. Not as yellow as this picture looks though."
- Sandra: "To me it's a beige color with pretty yellow wording/markings. I like them, they are pretty"
- miriam: "Putty color shoe with yellowish logo"
- Patrice: "Light gray"
- Debra: "Mot sure what the code means....The color is exactly as it looks...almost like a grey/ tan..very neutral."
- Heidi: "Really hard to describe: not quite a grey, not quite khaki/stone, somewhere in between?! They are cute though, and really comfy...these are the only flip flops I like to wear for lots of walking because I have foot pain and they feel better than my cute, dressier leather flips that are on just basically like walking on a board. "