FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Munira: "2nd pair"
- neetha: "good price"
- D: "price"
- chia: "love that color"
- Christina: "my son loves crocs & they were a great price!"
- Joyce: "color, price"
- Kate: "Son liked them"
- M: "very good"
- Jessica: "My 2 year old son loves Crocs! I purchased a pair for him last summer. He wore them all summer long! I love them because the sandals are easy to clean and can be worn inside/outside and on the beach too. Highly recommended."
- Dorothy: "Grandson likes these shoes"
- LAURA: "color"
- Jovon: "Comfortable footwear for my 2yr old"
- L: "Easy on, easy off! A must for kids! So comfy too..."
- Jodi: "Love the color and have never been disappointed with this product line!"
laryn asked: not sure how the sizes work. my son wears a 4 boys shoe?
- Jessica: "I bought bigger so he could wear socks with it if he wanted. Either way I'd go bigger than usual size. "
- Chahrazad: "Hi, Size 4 boys corresponds to size 4/5 in crocs size. The reason for the 2 numbers is "without strap on"/"with strap on". They are confortable and a little big but little boys grow so fast. I bought 2 pairs for my twin boys. "
- Brooke: "I found that the shoes run big. I think the 5/6 would be too big for a size 4 foot. They might be ok for summer though. "