FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Gretchen: "price and color"
- Allison: "Crocs are wonderful for small children. They are a great spring/summer shoe."
- Rebecca: "The brand and price"
- Vanesa: "very comfortable"
- amy: "The kid chose the color. He didn't even look at them. He just chose green. Hope he wears them when they get here."
- Alejandro: "price.. great deal"
- Yomaris: "Color"
- Ashwinder: "Crocs are a good quality and my daughter liked the color."
laryn asked: not sure how the sizes work. my son wears a 4 boys shoe?
- Jessica: "I bought bigger so he could wear socks with it if he wanted. Either way I'd go bigger than usual size. "
- Chahrazad: "Hi, Size 4 boys corresponds to size 4/5 in crocs size. The reason for the 2 numbers is "without strap on"/"with strap on". They are confortable and a little big but little boys grow so fast. I bought 2 pairs for my twin boys. "
- Brooke: "I found that the shoes run big. I think the 5/6 would be too big for a size 4 foot. They might be ok for summer though. "