FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Reni: "Perfect color, narrow size, comfortable"
- Kendra: "Several women at work recommended Clarks clogs to me. I have a pair of flats that are like wearing slippers. I saw these in the store while browsing and thought they were really cute. These are just as comfortable as my flats."
- S: "Clarks are stylish and comfortable and well constructed for longtime enjoyment"
- Olivia: "The best price!"
- Nancy: "I love Clark's shoes, especially the clogs. They are very comfortable and last a long time."
- K: "I love clarks and need new brown ones"
- Linda: "great shoes, very comfy"
- Carolyn: "I bought these shoes for myself and loved them. My "adopted" mother saw them and loved them, also, so bought her a pair!"
- Laura: "cute!"
- M: "nice-looking slip-on shoe for everyday wear."
Sharon asked: I have been wearing a size 9 or 91/2. The April Daisy is not available in the 9 1/2 right now. Do they run pretty true to size, short, or long? Just wondering if I dare try the 9.
- Lori: "Sharon, I usually wear a size 7 or 7.5. With these shoes I found myself getting a 7.5 only for the reason that I did not want the heal of my foot sitting right on the edge of the shoe."
- Kendra: "Sorry, but they run really true to size. I can sometimes get away with a 9 in clogs, but not in this one. I would hold out for the 9 1/2."
- M: "Sharon, I wear between an 8 & a 9 in most shoes. My Daisies are an 8-1/2 and they are a perfect fit except when I try to wear bulky socks (which is rare.) I usually wear stockings or just my bare feet. Also my feet are pretty wide and wear a wide in many shoes types. I have never needed a wide in Clarks!"
- RENEE: "I find they do run true to size. I love them!!"
- M: "I also wear 9 1/2. I have the 9 1/2 and found them to be slimmer than most shoes of the same size. I love the shoes. They are very comfortable and easy to walk in."