FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Navindra: "Back to school kicks for my daughter 2012. They took a heck of a beating during the year with thread wear around the stitching but made it through the entire school year."
- Jill: "Cute"
- Jean: "cute but didnt last long"
- K: "My daughter loved the pink glitter and I love the durability."
- Jennifer: "THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL"
- terri: "they are so cute and i ordered them for my grand daughter because her mom has a pair of pumas too, thought it would be nice for them both to have pumas"
terri asked: ? my granddaughter is going to be a year on valentines day she wears a 2 in the infant nikes and her foot is almost at the end..will a 3 fit her, hate trying to judge when ordering off line, thought maybe you could give me some advise...thanks
- JoAnne: "My dauhter went from size 5 in a different brand to 6 in the puma white/pink/diamonds with no problem. Also it seems like Nike runs small from my experience. I think a size 3 would not be too much of a stretch. I have never had any trouble with exchanges at famous footwear either, if you exchange at a local store and they do not have your size they will ship the size to your house at no additional charge."
- Stephanie L: "I would go with a size 3. So if they dont exactly fit now they will soon. I loved these shoes for spring super cute!"