FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kathy: "Style and color"
- Regina: "look comfortable!"
- Natasha: "They are cute and this style of shoe is really, really comfortable. I have 2 other pairs in other colors."
- Anna: "Great price!"
Barbara asked: does the strap across the shoe keep shoe laces tied?
- Quentin: "Yes, the strap does a good job keeping the shoes tied for even the most active little guys. Good luck!"
- GrasIela: "The strap does keep the shoe laces tied. I bought these for both my 16 year old and my 8 year old. They both hate to have to tie there shoe laces. So when I got these the loved that the laces stay under the strap and they haven't had any issues with having to keep tying up their laces through out the day. For my oldest son I have bought him these types of nikes for the past couple of years because these are the only types that he likes. Hope that answers your question."
- Tanesha: "They sure do,very nice shoes. I bought two for my twin nephews, they love them!"
- Kristie: "Yes they do , great looking shoe too"
- Dominique: "Yes, the strap does help to keep the shoe tied; however, the shoe laces do stick to the velcro. So, when the shoes are untied, it's best to try to keep the strap closed so the velcro doesn't catch the laces. :)"
- nnarlayna: "Yes it keeps the shoe laces tied! And the shoes are sharp looking too! My son loves them."
- Susan: "Not really, however it keeps the shoe snug even if the shoelace were loose or untied"
- Antolin: "Yes the straps help out a lot."