FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Latoya: "nice looking for that can be casual or sporty"
- G: "The price is great, and they look nice. My husband has a similar pair and he really likes them too. They are comfortable. I cant wait to see how they will look on my son."
- Shannon: "color"
- DAISY: "they look good and are prices good"
- Jill: "style and color"
Tabitha asked: im trying to order these for my 8 yr old son is size 4 Medium for an older child or is this infant?
- Shirley: "If I remember correctly when I ordered them for three of my graddaughters for cheerleading, the Delor Jr was for the 5yr old. I was very unhapppy with the order because the shoes were obviously a return because they were dirty on both the sole and the top. Be careful. I will not order off the internet again and will not shop at any of the Famous Footwear stores."
- Manon: "Hi Y think is can be the right size for your son. I bought 5.5 for my 10 yr old son. But this model of Puma is made smaller than any other brand of shoe."
- Thaicka: "Hi, I bought them for my 9 yr old son he loves them so no they are not for infant"
- Melinda: "This is for an older child. I bought them for my 10 yr old. "
- carla: "I thnk its for an older child. If you narrow your search by searching for grade schoo,l which is on the left side of the screen, that might help to ensure they will fit your son. Hope this helps."
- kathy: "Older "
- Sandra: "These are older kids shoes, elementary kid size - not infant/toddler."
- Jessica: "It's for an older child."
- Latoya: "an older child"