FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Sheryl: "comfort"
- Roman: "THERE PERFECT FOR MY 3 YEAR OLD!"
- S: "simple shoe to slip on and go"
- Mary: "price"
- S: "My daughter loves this Crocs and this is her third pair."
- Stacy: "daughter watches her brother slip his on and take off running and wants a pair"
- Paul: "My Granddaughter, Savannah (18 months) just loves Crocs because her big brother, Ryan (5) has a pair - she loves PINK!"
- Liat: "My 3 yr old refuses to wear anything but this pair of pink clogs. We are a Crocs family, so it works!"
- L: "These shoes are very comvenient and have lasted forever."
- Jennifer: "For my child to slip on easily in the summer"
- Andrea: "My daughter needs shoes that can get wet. We love crocs."
- Melissa: "Sandals w/back for running/playing. Not as much support as I'd like but not many options for this shoe size,"
- Sarah: "Seems easy on a kid - and my son loves pink."
- Jessica: "My daughter loves them!"
jane asked: my little girl crocs has 8/9 to the buttom is the next size 10/11 ?thanks
- tamarya: "Yes a 10/11 would be the next size, my daughter I actually had to size down from her sneakers because on her they are larger."
- Stacy: "Yes"
Giray asked: I'm not sure about the size. My daughter current shoes are size 12 but they are closed faced shoes, not sandals. Now there is only size 11 and 13 available for crocs, I'm not sure which to go?
- tamarya: "I agree with abi go with the 13 they do run a little big if she has a narrow foot."
- julia: "i got these for my grand daughter who has a size 11 shoe but she has a fat little foot they are just a little too big not by much , crocs are pretty much true to size just remember she can grow into them but ill bet even is they are a little too big now she will still wear them and love them. sorry i couldnt be more help .have a great day"
- Abi: "I would probably go with 13. The size will actually be 12/13 or 10/11 like all crocs. Although a lot of kids wear no socks with crocs the 10/11 may be a little snug and she may grow out of them pretty quickly. Hope this helps."
- Julia: "i think you should go w the 11, if my memory serves me correctly."
Debra asked: I need these crocs in a size 8. do you have size 8 avail at waterworks store?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, To find a store near you, please click the link below. Here you can call a store to see if they have your size available. http://www.famousfootwear.com/Community/StoreLocator.aspx Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"