FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Melissa: "Sandals w/back for running/playing. Not as much support as I'd like but not many options for this shoe size,"
- Sarah: "Seems easy on a kid - and my son loves pink."
- Jessica: "My daughter loves them!"
Giray asked: I'm not sure about the size. My daughter current shoes are size 12 but they are closed faced shoes, not sandals. Now there is only size 11 and 13 available for crocs, I'm not sure which to go?
- julia: "i got these for my grand daughter who has a size 11 shoe but she has a fat little foot they are just a little too big not by much , crocs are pretty much true to size just remember she can grow into them but ill bet even is they are a little too big now she will still wear them and love them. sorry i couldnt be more help .have a great day"
- Abi: "I would probably go with 13. The size will actually be 12/13 or 10/11 like all crocs. Although a lot of kids wear no socks with crocs the 10/11 may be a little snug and she may grow out of them pretty quickly. Hope this helps."
- Julia: "i think you should go w the 11, if my memory serves me correctly."
Debra asked: I need these crocs in a size 8. do you have size 8 avail at waterworks store?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, To find a store near you, please click the link below. Here you can call a store to see if they have your size available. http://www.famousfootwear.com/Community/StoreLocator.aspx Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"