FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Krista: "easy on and off for children"
- Amy: "Closed toe for daycare; easy on and off"
- Louise: "Because my granddaughter loves crocs."
- meryelen: "Adorable"
- H: "My granddaughter likes them"
- Marianela: "because i like them"
- David: "All kids especially little girls love Crocs. They are cute and comfortable shoes."
- Erin: "My daughter LOVES pink and they are so fast to get on. Love them for summer."
- Kelly: "FOR MY TWIN GRANDDAUGHTERS. YEARLY SUMMER QUICK SLIP ON PLAY SHOES"
- La: "it's the best summer sandal..kids can run and not fall"
- Laura: "I bought these for a vacation to Hawaii so my daughter could walk on rocky beach"
- Deborah A: "cute for my granddaughter"
- Carol: "Good for kids"
- BEVERLY: "comfort"
- Michelle: "Comfortable shoes that my 6 yr old daughter can put on quickly before and after dance classes."
- Betsy Ann: "My granddaughter loves pink, and selected the style and color."
- julia: "grand daughter likes theses"
- Bonni: "gift for family member"
- Sharon J: "My sister-n-law loves crocs for her children."
- Cory: "Crocs are our must-have summer go-to shoe. One pair for each of us in our favorite color."
- Crystal: "A Christmas gift for my daughter and she loves them."
Raizel asked: how do the sizes work?
- Jennifer: "Hi, we found the sizes are true to regular sizes."
- Jennifer: "I believe they only come in whole sizes. They tend to run on the small side, so order a size up"
- Marilyn: "I bought these for my niece and they run sightly big. if the child is a 2.5 a 2 is good, the 3 would be big."
- Vicky: "They are true to size. They will be a little loose since they are for 2 sizes so your child can grow. For example if you child has a size 8, you purchase size 8/9."
- Douglas: "Well, each pair of Crocs is assigned a number. Then you measure the child's feet in an attempt to match the corresponding number the Croc has been assigned. If the child has a size which matches an available numbered pair of Crocs, you may buy the footwear. Later in life, when the child's feet grow bigger, you will have to buy Crocs footwear with a larger number. That is how the sizes work."
- Madelline: "The sizes are exact, bought a size bigger so she could wear it longer"
jane asked: my little girl crocs has 8/9 to the buttom is the next size 10/11 ?thanks
- tamarya: "Yes a 10/11 would be the next size, my daughter I actually had to size down from her sneakers because on her they are larger."
- Stacy: "Yes"
Giray asked: I'm not sure about the size. My daughter current shoes are size 12 but they are closed faced shoes, not sandals. Now there is only size 11 and 13 available for crocs, I'm not sure which to go?
- tamarya: "I agree with abi go with the 13 they do run a little big if she has a narrow foot."
- julia: "i got these for my grand daughter who has a size 11 shoe but she has a fat little foot they are just a little too big not by much , crocs are pretty much true to size just remember she can grow into them but ill bet even is they are a little too big now she will still wear them and love them. sorry i couldnt be more help .have a great day"
- Abi: "I would probably go with 13. The size will actually be 12/13 or 10/11 like all crocs. Although a lot of kids wear no socks with crocs the 10/11 may be a little snug and she may grow out of them pretty quickly. Hope this helps."
- Julia: "i think you should go w the 11, if my memory serves me correctly."
Debra asked: I need these crocs in a size 8. do you have size 8 avail at waterworks store?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, To find a store near you, please click the link below. Here you can call a store to see if they have your size available. http://www.famousfootwear.com/Community/StoreLocator.aspx Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"