FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Aubrey: "Great price. Great color."
- S: "I like the maker and the style"
- Michele: "price and color needed"
- Sarah: "They dress up, and look great with jeans!"
- Denise: "I have black ones and they feel like slippers!!"
- A: "similar to my old boots"
- Laila: "color and style"
- Rosemary: "Nickels fit well and are comfortable. Like the lower heel and color"
DarkAngel asked: Regarding the Euro size, how are the sizes compare to the US? For instance, I wear 11W (or EW) in US shoes, what's that in EU?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, Here is a link to our size conversion chart to help answer your question. http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Content/fit.aspx Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
Linda asked: Do these boots run really narrow?
- Rose: "These boots are not narrow. My feet are wide and these are very comfortable, can be used all day without any problems."
- Laura: "Not at all."
- Mirian: "Yes, Linda. They are narrow at the toe part. I was thinking of wearing them around my house to break them in and see if they will become more comfortable, but I may just return them."
- Rosemary: "No, I did not find them too narrow. I am a medium width and bought half size up to wear wool socks. More for length. With smart wool socks they fit great, if I wore thin socks or panty hose and bought true size I think they would be fine. Not tight width wise."
- Tracy: "Not at all...I have REALLY wide feet, and they feel fine!!"
- Kathleen: "Yes, these were narrower than other Nickels styles."
- Veronica: "No - I think they are pretty true to size. I have a slightly wider foot and they are very comfortable."
- Laila: "Not really. They are a little narrow but doable. I have worn them several times and now that I have broken into them, I can even wear them with socks. I got them in a 81/2 medium just so that I could avoid the narrowness of the boot. The most stylish boots seem to be made very narrow and I had that experience already and wasted money on a gorgeous but too narrow boot cut. if narrowness is your concern, I suggest getting a half size up or a wider shoe in your size. I love these, so its worth the try."
- Gail: "Hi~ I wear a size 61/2 so there not narrow for me. They are very comfortable to wear all day. I have also purchased two other similar styles by Nickels in black and dark brown. I have been really happy with all three pairs."
- Beatrice: "Yes they do, but they are fine with my slim feet. "
- Ann: "I just purchased a pair of these boots in black and they fit perfectly to size. They are comfortable to walk in and I can easily wear them throughout the day."
- Melanie: "I have a medium width foot with a high arch. I've found these boots to be fairly true to size. I wear a regular sport sock with them, not boot socks. That might be too snug."
Carol asked: How much to ship?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Please click the link below to help answer your shipping question: http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Content/SHIPPING.aspx Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"