FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- C: "great deal...great style"
- DEBORAH: "LOVE THE COLOR. MOST COMFORTABLE BOOTS I HAVE EVER HAD. I NEED THEM IN BLACK.I CAN WEAR THEM ALL DAY WITH NO TROUBLE AT ALL. I NEED THESE IN BLACK-BEST FITTING BOOTS I HAVE EVER HAD!"
- Rahsheen: "Brand"
- Rashida: "Tried it the black boot in the store. I liked it but I wanted it in Wine which was not available in the store."
- Mary: "I liked the dressiness but not too high a heel and the color."
- Adriana: "I choose it because of the color and the stated circumference size (I have small calves). I also choose it because I like the brand and it was a great deal. AND I really liked the style, feminine and not too bulky of a heel, yet not too thin."
- Stacey: "Looking for some boots that are comfortable and stylish!"
- Stacey: "Excellent boot. Fits nice to calves, no bulk. Heal is just right."
jami asked: is the calf size big? My calf is 16 inches around..
- Christen: "I would guess mine are 12-14 inches around, I bought them because they looked narrow enough. There is definitely some more room, but I would not call it wide calf.... Hope this helps! I do love my boots though...."
- Megan: "My calf is 14.5 inches & I bought a size 10. The calf part of the boots is loose on me, but by no means baggy. There is also a small part of elastic on the side of the top. Hope this helps!"
- Patricia R.: "I bought these for my daughter, her calves measure 15inches and she says they are comfortable and they are roomy enough to be 16inches."
- Tiffany: "I bought these for my mother who has pretty large calves, and they were a little too tight on her. I don't know how big her calves are though."