FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Betty: "Style"
- Leigh: "I chose these for my granddaughter to grow in to. Pink is her favorite color, and these were on sale."
- N: "Good Price"
- Christine: "price & style, durable for busy toddler"
- Debbie: "Great for kids, water did't hurt them a bit. lasted entire summer."
- maggie: "Won't hurt her toes if she runs in them and falls down!"
- Deidrah: "IT is like a pair she already has"
Mary asked: Are the velcro straps across the arch particularly rough (i.e. cause redness or blisters)?
- Silvia: "No, the velcro straps do not appear to be rough. However, I found these sandals to be wider than expected for my daughter's feet."
- Silvia: "No, I did not find the velcro straps rough. However, I did find these sandals to be wider than expected for the daughter's feet."
- SANDY: "Very well made. Didn't experience any issues! Hope this helps!!!"
- Brian: " The only problem with the straps was that the opening was a little small for her feet."
- Patchaya: "I'm sorry to say I don't really know. They look and feel like they would. I had my daughter try them on and they sat right where the crease from the arch to the leg is and I just didn't want to chance it. They were returned. We LOVED the Nike's Sunray. They're technically a water shoe but were great as an all around outdoors shoes."
- Joy: "They are a sturdy shoe but have not been abrasive to my daughters feet.The straps do not pull taut on the foot itself."
- Ida: "The straps are not rough. These are my daughter's favorite summer time shoes. When she out grew them, we purchased the next size up just because she liked them so much."
- Barbara: "No! Very comfortable for my 2 yr old granddaughter"
- Crystal: "My daughter wore them all last summer and never had a blister. The strap didn't seem to bother her."
- CHARLENE: "We have never had a problem with them. There is a tongue between the strap and the foot like a sneaker. My daughter wears the shoes with and without socks and she loves them. They are really roomy too."
- Teri: "My daughter has not had that problem. It will depend how high the bridge is, how fat the foot is, how tight they are strapped, and if the velcro is lined up properly. The strap is not an ideal fit it my opinion. It could be longer and positioned different. My daughter cannot put these on by herself because the opening is narrow and really needs widened a lot to get her foot in. I like these mostly for how much room my daughter has in the toe area. She gets blisters due to narrow shoes and these are very roomy. Her feet also sweat a lot and these provide good ventilation with socks. These are very flexible so she doesn't have to walk flat footed. (though they are a rock, sand and stick hazard. we have to wear different shoes when we go to the park)"