FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- JoAnn: "I already own a pair and LOVE the shoes!"
- Cynthia: "Didn't get these after all, too old lady."
- rocca: "perfect fit!"
- Mary Jean: "owned these exact shoes, very comfortable, wore them out. wanted to replace them"
- Carol: "i have the same in navy"
- MARNA: "I needed comfortable dressy shoes."
- Lisa: "black pumps with some style"
- Edward: "look dressy & hope heel is under 1 1/2""
- Angela: "This show looks dressy and has a chunky heel that provides more support than a typical high heel shoe."
- Judy: "Very Comfortable. Can wear all day."
- Judy: "Severely broke both long bones in lower leg and dislocated them over ankle over 20 years ago. These are the first heels in ages that are comfortable for those occasions that "require" heels."
- Gerry: "For work. Cute and like shorter heels as I'm 5'10"!"
- Pam: "comfortable, stylish, like that they heel wasn't too high"
matilda asked: what height is the heel?
- Cheryl: "The heel is 1" if measured from the BOTTOM inside edge and 2" if measured along the BACK outside edge! Sooooo they're really 1 inch high from the floor! Hope this helps!"
- D: "The heel is about an inch, a llittle low for a dressy shoe but great for an every day shoe. This shoe is VERY comfortable & and I wear them for work frequently."
- Rae: "Hi Matilda, The heel is about 2" high. This shoe is so comfortable and dressy looking that I purchased a second pair!!"
- Brian T: "about 1""
- Florence: "About two inches."