FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Sherri: "sale"
- Jilly: "I needed a pair of boots for the renaissance faire that looked 16th century appropriate but would also be good for my feet."
- Ginny: "good price, comfortable looking"
- Louise: "I like the style and the look. Wish they were real leather, but oh well! :-)"
- Katherine: "I love these boots, comfy stylish have lots of compliments on them. My dog destroyed one shoe and I had to replace"
Sandi asked: would this boot be good to wear in the rain?
- Mary: "I have not worn my in the rain but I think you could and your feet would stay dry and not harm the boots. Really like mine. Very comfortable to wear."
- Adeola: "Yes"
- Evelyn: "No, it's not fully waterproof. In the snow and rain, I feel like it gets damp in the shoe a little. I wear these almost 5 days a week since I bought them and they've been very versatile to wear with different outfits."
- Julie: "Probably not, it is leather."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Sandi, I wouldn't recommend wearing these in the rain, they are not waterproof. I would imagine that water could damage and discolor the boot. Thank you, Emily"