FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jean: "They were on sale and I really needed a new pair. I love crocs"
Gail asked: I wear an 8.5 - will going up to a 9 be too big? I don't want them slopping off, but an 8 might be a tad short. usually an 8.5 is European 39, which isn't what the sizing says here.
- Cheryl: "I wear a 7.5 and ordered size 8 which are a little big but work good if I wear socks. I did order the wide width but they are too wide."
- Debra: "Hi, I am an 8.5 and I bought size 8 and they are just fine. I LOVE these shoes! I am wearing them right now as a matter of fact! SO comfortable."
- VINCENZA: "I also wear an 8 1/2, sometimes 9, in women's shoes. I have the men8/women10 and I am comfortable in them. So, no, I don't think the 9's will be too big. I also buy mens shoes size 7."
- Silvia: "Hi Gail. I'll try to answer your question as best I can. First of all I really love my crocs they're so comfortable and durable. Bought mine last year and they still look the same. Anyway, I wear a size 9 and my crocs fit dead on as a size nine. The wide width at the front of the shoe gives you more room for your feet, even if your feet are medium in width. So, if you're a true 8, I suggest you get an 8. Good luck. If these are your first corcs, you're gonna like them. :)"