FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Carolyn: "Straps around ankle"
- PAULETTE ELAINE: "GOOD BRAND AND PRICE"
- joan: "sale"
- Y: "comfort"
- Debbie: "because ot the price"
- Nancy: "Old pair of sandals fell apart. My son likes velcro sandals, they are hard to find in this size. Good price."
- A: "Style"
- yvonnec castillo: "i always purchase this nike sandals every years great fit."
- Chika: "Brand comfort"
- Thomas: "style and fit"
- R: "I allready purchased it before and really liked them for my son. the store were i purchased them before didn't have them any more. thank you online ordering."
- Donna: "Liked the way they look"
- Idalys: "They stay on my boys feet much better than other sandals."
- Mychele: "Nike shoes are true to fit. They are my families choice of athletic shoes. My sons' have slip on's and have a hard time keeping them on their feet; happy that Nike has sandals in the boys' size and with straps. Perfect to slip on after sports."
- Wilclaire: "I like it for my for my dad and my husband"
- Tan: "it is comfortale to wear in the summer"
- S: "style and price"
- lekesha: "daughter"
- Eric: "i like the way they look."
- celica: "they look very comfortable"
- Rebecca: "needs new sandals"
- Kerri: "Nike products are great quality and the shoes fit my son's feet well."
Liz asked: Are these shoes made of the neoprene material Nike uses in water sandals that is very fast drying? Or what type of material is it? Thanks
- Stacey: "The material isn't listed on the sandal but there isn't alot of padding to the straps so I don't think they would hold a lot of water. My son hasn't worn them in the water yet but I believe they would dry quickly. There are ridges on the footbed as well. He really likes them. I hope this was helpful."
- Rhonda: "Not sure of the material but they are very fast drying. They kind of feel like the neoprene. You will love them and like me will be sad when you child grows out of the children sizes and they don't offer them in Men sizes!!! :("
- stephanie: "They are fast drying...not sure of the material."
Brenda asked: Hi my son is a 5 1/2 in shoes what size should I get him for the summer coming up?
- Stacey: "Size 6"
- T: "Size 6 if you just want them for this summer. But if you want them for next summer to I would go for a 6 1/2."