FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Arkady: "these sandals are great and good value"
- Latoya: "vacation"
- Heather: "look very comfortable"
- Rebecca: "needed"
- Wendy: "my sons favorite sandle"
- A: "better walking sandal, can wear in water without falling off"
- Alice: "Durable; easy on/easy off"
- Heather: "Summer sandles for my boys...mostly open so their feet stay cool, but the velcro in the front and back helps keep the sandles securely on the feet of two very active twins."
- Lorraine: "Previously purchased for my son. He liked them so I got them again in a bigger size."
- Jeanette: "cute and sporty"
- yolanda: "This NIKE sandal is made well. My son has a pair and it has survived 2 summers. It's time for another pair."
- jason: "cost and availability"
- Larry: "comfortable, fit well, 3rd pair"
Liz asked: Are these shoes made of the neoprene material Nike uses in water sandals that is very fast drying? Or what type of material is it? Thanks
- Stacey: "The material isn't listed on the sandal but there isn't alot of padding to the straps so I don't think they would hold a lot of water. My son hasn't worn them in the water yet but I believe they would dry quickly. There are ridges on the footbed as well. He really likes them. I hope this was helpful."
- Rhonda: "Not sure of the material but they are very fast drying. They kind of feel like the neoprene. You will love them and like me will be sad when you child grows out of the children sizes and they don't offer them in Men sizes!!! :("
- stephanie: "They are fast drying...not sure of the material."
Brenda asked: Hi my son is a 5 1/2 in shoes what size should I get him for the summer coming up?
- Stacey: "Size 6"
- T: "Size 6 if you just want them for this summer. But if you want them for next summer to I would go for a 6 1/2."