FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Judy asked: This will be a gift for my sister. She has this shoe in black so I planned to order in the mushroom. Someone on another site said the color was more green (which I don't want at all.) What color would you call it if indeed you bought it in "mushroom?"
- Marijean: "I originally wanted this shoe in 'mushroom' but it was not available in my size so I got the black. I would expect it to be bray with a slight green tint because mushroom would kind of have that tone."
- Shannon M: "I have the shoe in black also, and I don't know if I would classify the mushroom color as green per say, but you might consider it kind of an olive-brown, but definitely not just brown."
- Minisha: "I don't see any green in it. It is definitely, on the mushroom as mentioned in the description."
- carolyn: "it is not mushroom has green hue."
- Diana: "They are more of a brown than a green. The lighter color is almost tan. I think if you wore them with a dark green they might look green but I think they lean more towards the brown spectrum."
- Eunice: "I hope you have already ordered this shoe for your sister because I think she will be very pleased with the light gray/brown mix color. I specifically bought both black and mushroom for the option of wearing the mushroom with brown, khaki, etc."
- J: "I love these shoes from the moment I put them on my feet! To me the color looks like a sandy taupe. Not green at all! This color looks very nice with a great pair of jeans!"
- Lottie: "I too consider them as green and limits what I wear them with."
- Kim: "I would not say it is green, but more a warm gray. That would be the suede portion. The fabric portion is a very pretty, shimmery biegey/taupey color."
- Linda: "The shoe is 2-tone. The lighter color is closer to the color of a "mushroom", but the darker area on the shoe ( as you can see in the picture) is certainly a green tone. Hope this helps. But I do love mine!"
- Colleen: "I think the term mushroom is a pretty good description. The shoes aren't green... Not even a little bit! I wore them with gray socks once (and probably shouldn't have) so I can say they are close to gray, but shade more toward an actual grocery store mushroom. On my screen the picture is true to color; grayish but not quite. I'm not sure if that helps. :)"
- Kali: "I bought these shoes and I don't think they look green at all. To me- they look just like the picture. They are a nice brown/tan that goes with just about anything. Hope this helps! :-) "