FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Marcella: "I need some sturdy houseslippers for my grandbabies. I could NOT find them in the store. The selection was VERY limited."
- Courtney: "Cause my son needed slippers and Minnetonka an awesome brand, been around probably longer than i have"
- Angela: "Not many choices for boys slippers"
- Nicole: "Warm slippers are a must in Maine."
- Lindset: "Received as a Christmas present. Returned to store and out of next size. Ordered online."
- Charrity: "Affordable and comfortable!"
- kelly: "look very comfortable"
- Alma: "My niece want this shoes. It's a gift for her"
- Dana: "My son wears these all over, loves them. Great for when we go camping!"
- tara: "i have three pair and they are so compfy...im getting these for my soon to be 6 year old son he will love them!!"
- lena: "comfy"
- Marie: "They were the only boy slippers Famous Footwear had for boys so I really didnt have much of a choice."
- Tania: "comfort"
- M: "comfy cozy! And they are to complete a costume for her class project!"
- Michelle: "very comfortable"
- Tracey: "My son loves these. He says they are so comfortable."
Mia asked: The sizing here is a bit confusing for me. I would love to buy these for my brother. He is 12 and is a size 6. But I do not know what size to chose when go to purchase them?
- Anita: "I purchased for my son 8 years old last year one size larger than he normally wears (then a size 3). They fit him fine (maybe a tad loose). This year he still wears them since the fluff on the inside has settled down with wear. He still likes them and tells me they are awesome!. Good to wear inside and also for the quick run outside to get the mail."
- charlene: "I would order a boys size 6"
- Shelly: "I ordered size 3 for my 10 year old. This was his regular size at the time. They are true to size so unless you can find the exact size he wears I would look for something else. Also make sure the size you need specifies "big kid or school aged" because you may get stuck with a toddler's size six."
- kathleen: "My daughter is a size 7 in women's but a 5 in kid's so I would think that kid's sizes begin to match men's sizes when you get to sizes 5, 6 & 7. I believe a 6 would fit him if that's his regular size. "
- lori: "true to size but stretch out easy"
- Karla: "If his shoe size is 6, then I would order the 6 in boys (or big boys). I bought these for my son who now wears a 3 and they fit wonderful."
Nancy asked: Adult men size 6 would be comparable to child size what?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, Here is a link a printable kids sizing chart that would help you find the correct size. http://www.famousfootwear.com/App_Themes/Default/images/2009/fit_assistant/childrens_brannock.pdf Thanks, FamousFootwear.com"
Brian asked: I wear size 10.5? Idk what size 3M medium means but they sound like kids' size. I would be interested if you have 10.5s.
- Tonya: "The M stands for medium and size 3 is a kids' size. Go to the men's section on the website and look for your size. I do not believe they have half sizes so you may have to go with an 11."
- Karla: "These are kids sizes, 3m is a youth size"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Brian, This is a kids shoe. Here is a link to the Minnetonka Moccasins that we offer for men: http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Mens/_/_/_/Srch0+minnetonka+moccasin/Products.aspx I hope this helps, Emily"