FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Robin: "cozy comfortable"
- Megan: "Comfy and warm....ready for the cold winter!!"
- Donna: "looked comfy and the price was right"
- Jackie: "Because my son wanted to try these shoes and loved the way they looked"
- Lissi: "thick rubber soles and good quality"
- Ransom: "on sale"
- Irma: "Needed"
- Danielle: "These were the only slippers I was able to find for my son"
- Meijuan: "Good love it"
- Yerui: "I like slip-on shoes."
- Anita: "How often does my kid leave the house in slippers? Often enough to want this pair that look like shoes, even when they aren't ."
- Susan: "My son loves them. They a soft and comfortable."
- Carmen Uyen: "My son loves this... Comfortable"
- Colleen: "A great price for my 7 year old. She loves them!"
- karen: "its what the 12 yr old boys are wearing to school"
- Carol: "The quality"
- ROBERT: "My mocassin slippers have worn out"
- Dominique: "They were cute"
- W: "The kids version of Minnetonka Moccasin's Trapper is not as comfy as its adult ones. It hurts at the corner points of the decor stripes. It might because that kids shoes do not have much space to run the decor stripes."
Nancy asked: Adult men size 6 would be comparable to child size what?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, Here is a link a printable kids sizing chart that would help you find the correct size. http://www.famousfootwear.com/App_Themes/Default/images/2009/fit_assistant/childrens_brannock.pdf Thanks, FamousFootwear.com"
Brian asked: I wear size 10.5? Idk what size 3M medium means but they sound like kids' size. I would be interested if you have 10.5s.
- Tonya: "The M stands for medium and size 3 is a kids' size. Go to the men's section on the website and look for your size. I do not believe they have half sizes so you may have to go with an 11."
- Karla: "These are kids sizes, 3m is a youth size"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Brian, This is a kids shoe. Here is a link to the Minnetonka Moccasins that we offer for men: http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Mens/_/_/_/Srch0+minnetonka+moccasin/Products.aspx I hope this helps, Emily"