FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- W: "The kids version of Minnetonka Moccasin's Trapper is not as comfy as its adult ones. It hurts at the corner points of the decor stripes. It might because that kids shoes do not have much space to run the decor stripes."
Nancy asked: Adult men size 6 would be comparable to child size what?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, Here is a link a printable kids sizing chart that would help you find the correct size. http://www.famousfootwear.com/App_Themes/Default/images/2009/fit_assistant/childrens_brannock.pdf Thanks, FamousFootwear.com"
Brian asked: I wear size 10.5? Idk what size 3M medium means but they sound like kids' size. I would be interested if you have 10.5s.
- Tonya: "The M stands for medium and size 3 is a kids' size. Go to the men's section on the website and look for your size. I do not believe they have half sizes so you may have to go with an 11."
- Karla: "These are kids sizes, 3m is a youth size"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Brian, This is a kids shoe. Here is a link to the Minnetonka Moccasins that we offer for men: http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Mens/_/_/_/Srch0+minnetonka+moccasin/Products.aspx I hope this helps, Emily"