FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Charles: "Similar to one I have."
- James: "I tried on a size 13 in the store and even being way too big they were still very comfortable but they didn't have my size in stock."
- Sandra: "Very comfortable"
- B: "Good reviews!"
- Teresa: "These slippers are very durable and made very well and comfortable."
- Orvis: "appearance and price"
- Roberta: "The slip on style without ties suits my interests. I have a wide foot and this style looks more comfortable."
- S: "Christmas gift for my husband - he loves them"
- Donald: "Reading the reviews convinced me. price also"
- David: "I have 2 pair already and love them"
- Conrad: "nice quality, comfortable"
- Janice: "My husband just tore up his slippers and he needs a new pair. Minnetonka slippers are well made and will last him at least another year! (He's hard on shoes and slippers)"
- D: "good price, looks comfortable"
Roberta asked: My husband wears a 9 1/2 D. Size 9 is a little short. Size 10 in a slipper is too big. Do any slippers come in half sizes?
- Daniel: "In my opinion, you should feel much more comfortable in slippers than in very comfortable shoes. If no slippers come in half sizes, I would suggest you round up to the next size. Certain slippers I bought didn't come in my size (and that's cuz I'm a size 12) so I rounded up (yes, up to 13) and they feel just fine."
- Phyllis: "As far as I know, this moccasin does not come in half sizes. I don't know about sizing for other brands of slippers."
arnette asked: my son wears a 10 1/2 shoe and has narrow feet most slippers are too wide for him what do you recommend? thanks!
- Roxanne: "Wendy, my son has really, really, really skinny feet and he is an 11. He loves these slippers and finds that they stay on his feet very well. We have searched and tried on many a slipper and these are hands down the best fitting for him. He has one pair that he takes to college with him and a pair that stays here at home. I am on here now ordering a new pair to send him back to school with as per his request! I get his sneakers and his slippers at Famous Footwear now for the third consecutive year."
- Tiffany (staff): "Arnette - I would suggest going to your local store to have your son try them on to make sure he gets the right fit. :) To find a store near you, please click the link below: http://www.famousfootwear.com/Community/StoreLocator.aspx Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
- Wendy: "I bought these slippers for my son who has a wide foot and they were a bit snug at first but have stretched now and fit just right. I don't know about slippers for narrow feet. I think these fit pretty average."