FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Courtney: "I love Birkenstocks and I already own the Arizona, I just wanted something a little girlier"
- C: "I have purchased these before and wore them out."
- Patricia: "This is a great price on my favorite Birk."
- Terry: "I like them"
- Caroline: "cheaper than other competitors!"
- Janel: "I have bought this same pair twice already. Love these shoes!"
- Sarah: "A comfortable shoe that follows the contour of my feet! And they're super cute!"
Debbie asked: I would love to purchase a pair of these, but I have a wide foot. My current pair of Birk's is the wide version of the women's, size 37. Would buy the men's Arizona to get the width, but they start at size 40. Any chance the women's would ever be available at FF in the wide width?
Patricia asked: Could someone please tell me if this style runs true to size ? I usually take a 9 wide in a sandal and I am not sure what size I should order in these. Thanks for your help
- Maureen: "Yes, they run true to size...you miht have to use the European equivalent for 7."
- Lois: "Yes they run true to size. I take size 8 and that is 38, so 9 is 40. They're adjustable staps, so wide should not be a problem. I have been wearing these sandles as slippers for over 10 years now. I had a heal spur and the foot doctor recommended them."
- Dianne: "I ordered these about a year ago in a size 10 and they fit perfectly. I am not a wide but they are adjustable."
- Teri: "I think they are true to size. I wear 11 and ordered 11. I love them!!"
- susan: "I wear a 10 and a 10 is perfect"
- Michael: "I bought these for my daughter and they are true to size. Her feet are narrow so the adjustable straps helped. My feet are wide and I've worn them as well. If your feet are not super wide your normal size should be fine. "
- Deborah: "They're pretty true to size. You just have to look at the conversion chart with the European sizes. I love BIrkies."