FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Tracy: "Shoe daughter desired."
- Kymberlie: "My son needs them for a performance of West Side Story"
- stacey: "eighties party"
- Laphea: "MY dog chewed my old pair, need some new ones. love this brand!"
- abigail: "love the old school look"
- Daniel: "Need them for play performance"
- Sonya: "I love converse they last longer than any other shoe and I've been wanting the hi tops for awhile"
- FRIDEL: "They're AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! and always have been."
- Gina: "My daughter wanted the Converse All Stars and Famous Footwear had the best deal !"
- E: "my kid liked the style"
- Alondra: "Because they are better than most shoes. They seem to last my daughter longer and with her shoes only last 2 to 3 weeks but with converse they last a couple months."
- Diane: "costume"
- Jeanine: "Gift for teenager's birthday"
- M: "Thats what I was looking for."
- S: "purchased as christmas gift for my daughter"
- John: "I have a soft spot for the old school Chuck Taylor's P.S Please keep carrying these in 13's!!!"
- Rebecca: "i like converse"
- Patti: "gift for my son"
- Tami: "My son wanted these. He wears a lot of Converse shoes."
- Ellen: "My husband loves these shoes! They are comfy and give just enough ankle support. His old ones died, and it was time for a new pair."
- MARY: "MY SON'S BEEN WEARING THESE SAME KIND OF SHOE SINCE HE WAS 13 YRS OLD...HES NOW IN HIS UPPER 30'S ENOUGH SAID:):):):):)"
- Tina: "This is what my son wanted and I loved them growing up, so why not."
- Josefina: "classic shoes"
- Rosalie: "Son loves this!"
- miguel: "my son loves them"
- Iris: "Best in town!!!"
- matt: "chucks man"
- Angel: "For a 50's Fashion show for my son"
- Hannah: "Love Converse hi tops"
- Norma: "My son's favorite shoe"
- Elizabeth: "These are for my 15 yr old son. He has worn this style before and it continues to be his favorite!"
- Michael: "We bought a pair of these for each of our groomsmen. They looked great, and were great gifts."
- Colin: "Always wanted a pair"
- G: "I love the classic Chucks, and you don't have these in ladies sizes."
- Debra: "For my son"
- Michelle: "My son needs them for a production of Grease that he is in."
- theresa: "needed for dance competition"
- Kathleen: "Ageless style, my 54 yr. old brother wears them-he has for years. Now my 11 yr. old grandson wants a pair!"
Daniel asked: Are converse usually wide? I have wide feet and need to buy these shows for a performance
- Diane: "Hi- I bought these for my husband. They run normal, not necessarily wide, but I had to buy him a half size smaller, as they run big. Hope this helps!"
- Belinda: "My son does not have wide feet... Sorry I wouldn't be able to help. "
m asked: If I am a size 5.5 in womens what size would I be in mens converse?
- Natalie (staff): "Hello, Here is a link to our size conversion chart to help answer your question. http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Content/fit.aspx Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
Karina asked: My size in woman is 8, what size on men that will be?
- George: "men's 6.5 US."
- Diane: "not sure what would correspond to a women's 8 but if you want a shoe that will last for more than a few months and have a little support, this is not the shoe for you."
Mayra asked: We have bought converse before, my son needs a size 7.5, but there are no half sizes. How can I get the right size for him here without half sizes?
- G: "The only thing you can do is purchase the 8. I would never recommend going down a half size."
- Katrina: "Try 7 ..if they r to snug go with the 8 and he will grow into them b4 you know it.."