FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Tonya: "So my son can have church shoes"
- sherodon: "comfort"
- Poline: "Dressy shoes easy to put on for toddler"
- Rina: "We have been very pleased with how this brand fits and how comfortable this brand is. My three kids ages 10, 6 and 4 had used this brand during their toddler years without any complaints."
- Stephen: "I had these as a kid. It's a gift for my nephew."
- Sarah: "it was a nice product"
- Kelly: "price and reviews"
- sarah: "my son love them"
- Tamara: "Buster Brown shoes have been around for years and have a great reputation for holding up well. Also, they come in wider widths!"
- O: "church shoes"
- Justyna: "Super cute nice savings"
vicky asked: Hi - I am looing for a size 5 for my my infant one year old....If I select size 5 for this shoe is that what I would be getting? Or is it a Toddler size five?
- Gregory (staff): "Hello Vicky, Here is a link a printable kids sizing chart that would help you find the correct size. http://www.famousfootwear.com/App_Themes/Default/images/2009/fit_assistant/childrens_brannock.pdf Thanks, Greg FamousFootwear.com"
Carolina asked: Hi, I have 2 sons which are 10 years old ... in my country they are size 34, which size should I buy them?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Here is a link to our size conversion chart to help answer your question. http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Content/fit.aspx Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"