FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- R: "I need the support and need to replace my old ones."
- L: "This is 4th pair of these. Wear them everyday and love them."
- Barbara: "they are comfortable and stylish at the same time"
- bonnie: "very comfortable"
- Harriette: "Already have some"
- Cathy: "I'm walk on concrete all day and they are comfortable. Last me a long time."
- Karen: "comfortable"
- Marylou: "Ft the best"
- Bonnie: "Skechers D'Lites are the only shoe that I can put on and they always fit. I never have to try shoe after shoe and that makes for a very happy customer."
- Linda: "I chose these shoes because I need wider box fit to allow for Norton's neuroma relief. I have had them before and know they are comfortable fit, and provide needed support."
- Brandi: "I need new work shoes."
- Celest: "Love these. Where them all the time! True to size. Comfortable!!"
- Wendy: "family recommended"
- Donna: "Wanted comfort and NO color. Hard to find just white, and you had it.."
- margaret: "had apair love them"
- Shellice: "Previously owned a pair and enjoyed them. Needed white shoes and these were on sale."
- BARBARA: "they are so comfortable. I love them."
- Nattita: "comfort"
- Dianne: "I have worn this particular brand for years because they offer the best support and comfort of any shoe that I have worn in my 61 years."
- Brendan: "I Love the Skechers fit and the look. I have bought mhy last pair over 5 years ago and they still look good. It's time to get a new pair of Solid white sneakers."
- J: "Same shoe"
- Gayle: "I like the style and color"
- B: "I like the fit. I prefer D'Lite, no shoelace, no memory foam but you did not have in stock."
- Sheila A: "Needed new ones and love the Skechers brand."
Jenny asked: What model number is this shoe?
- Alice: "It doesn't have a model number on the shoe it is called Skechers Sport D'Lites Hope this helps you somewhat"
- Jacqueline: "SN 11420"
Bonnie asked: does this shoe lace up ? I prefer the tie shoe
danella asked: good arch support?
sharon asked: do these come in wide?
Vicki asked: Do these shoes come in wide width too?
Donna asked: are these true to size-7 or should I get a 7.5?