FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Michelle: "they were on sale"
Carrie asked: What does 3.0 M Medium preschool mean? Is that youth size 3...like for a 4th grader or is this like a baby size?
- Angela: "Youth size. My daughter is going into 1st grade, she's very tall & we're a size 2 in these. They're great shoes! Very light weight, comfortable and cute!"
- Megan: "Yes, I bought mine for my fourth grader! Loves them!"
- Marianne: "Hi I bought my granddaughter who is going into kindergarten a size 12 . So I think the size 3 will be for a third or fourth grader . Hope this will help you. Ps my daughter says the shoe fits my granddaughter perfect with a little room for comfort."
- Emily (staff): "Sorry for the confusion. We realize many children do not follow the exact pattern we define in the sizing chart as pre-school vs grade-school. Do not worry about ordering the wrong size because there is no overlap in sizing between pre-school and grade-school. Just make sure not to order an infant or toddler shoe though, as they do come in the same numerical size, but are significantly smaller. Here is the breakdown: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4½ - 10 Pre School: sizes 10½ - 3 Grade School: sizes 3½ - 7 Thank you for pointing out the confusion, we are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate the feedback. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"