FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Cathy: "I wear these around the house but can not wear for long periods of time or long walks."
- C: "price is good and the shoes are comfortable."
- W: "They look cool!"
- karla: "It is comfortable and durable"
- James: "Have had several pair and like them very much."
- Kathy: "Avia sneakers have consistently supported my feet comfortably and are reasonably priced."
- Isaac: "fit dress code and had good reviews"
- Stephanie: "I have frequent heel pain and work on my feet all day I never have heel pain when I wear avias"
- BEVERLY: "comfort!!!!!"
- Pamela: "Comfort and style"
Cathy asked: I use to wear a 7-1/2M Depending on the shoe I may wear an 8M. Do these tennis shoes run true to size? I can't stand the end of my toe to rub the end of the shoe. My last paid were Nikes and a 7-1/2 was fine.
- Gail: "I found that they run true to size."
- Sydria: "NO, I ENDED UP ORDERING A SECOND PAIR SIZE 11, FIRST ONE WAS SIZE TEN. BUT I HAD A CAR ACCIDENT AND I CANNOT STAND SUISHED , TIGHT SHOES ESPECIALLY FOR THE JAGUARS GAME OR EXTENDED HOURS ON MY FEET. I GAVE THE SIZE TENS TO MY 90 YEAR OLD MOTHER AND SHE WILL NOT PART WITH THEM. (SMILE) THE BALANCE IS VERY GOOD FOR HER. OTHERWISE IT IS AN EXCELLENT SHOES, FEELS GOOD WITH SOCKS AND WEARS WELL, LOOKS GOOD EVEN NOW."
- Patricia: "Bought a pair several weeks ago and they are true to size. I have gone from a 10w to 11w. Last year I got a pair of sz 11 from a friend and they fit just right so I started ordering a bigger size. I guess the older you get the bigger your feet get? Either that or I have been wearing the wrong size for years! I have also bought the Dr Scholl sneakers that are very comfortable. Good Luck!"
- Tammy L: "I normally wear a 7 1/2W and they fit me true to size."
- susan: "I wear either an 8 1/2 or a 9 depending on the shoe I have bought several pairs of these in an 8 1/2 and they fit great"