FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- G: "I have other colors in these and really like them"
- Lori: "they are extremely comfortable."
- J: "Purchased a pair last month in black and LOVED them. Wanted another pair in a brighter color."
- T: "Color and comfort"
- Peggy: "Comfort and color."
- tami: "fun color"
- Brooke: "My mom raved about them and had to have them for Mother's Day!!"
Lucy asked: Is there any arch support or are they flat inside?
- Tracy: "" Although these shoes are super comfortable,they do not have much in the way of arch support.However,I'm sure you could put an insole in them,if you wanted.I would still recommand these shoes absolutely!"
- Janice: "There is an arch support, but not a really strong one as these are lightweight, and very soft shoes. I've walked all day in these and not had sore feet at the end, but I wouldn't try running in these or walking on gravel or dirt paths."
- Leesa: "These shoes are great. The arch support is better then I had expected. They are super light and comfortable. Good choice."
- Janet: "they are fairly flat inside but well cushioned. I have arthritis in my feet and am picky about shoes. These are very comfortable"
- Jacqueline: "No arch support, but they are super cushiony and great to walk in! :) Love them!"
- Cathy: "They're flat inside. The most comfortable shoe I own."
- Cynthia: "There is a little support, but room for inserts if needed!"
- Jo Ann: "Flat. Very comfortable but not a lot of support. You'll feel it in your legs if you do a lot of walking in them."
- Pat: "A little support. They could use some additional support but by and large a very comfortable shoe."
- Gay: "There is arch support. I had bunion surgery three months ago and these shoes are amazing!!!!! They are very comfortable. I love them!!!"