FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Trista: "My friend said they were really comfortable! Also I love Asics ;)"
- priscilla: "FOR SON"
- Tamara: "Asics are best support for standing at work all day... needed solid black."
- K: "Looking for a comfortable shoe for my husband and many people recommend ASICS."
- D: "husband needed new shoes and it was his birthday gift"
- Brian: "need another black pair"
- rebekah: "Comfortable and classy looking"
- Bruce: "Asics are my preferred brand. I like the quality and comfort of the shoe. They are a little pricey, but I am moving all day at work and I need to take care of my feet, so it's an investment. Plus, I need to wear black shoes, so it works!!!"
- Rose: "My husband bought a similar shoe like this and he really like it and it was comfortable. I decided to order this one for my son. I only hope the size and width is correct."
- A: "Good for wide flat feet."
- Theresa: "NEEDED COMFY GYM SHOES FOR MY HIGH SCHOOL SOPHOMORE"
Todd asked: I stand 6-1 and weight 320# very athletic build, will this shoe stand up to my weight in both walking and running?
- Rose: "Yes. I am a waiter in a fast pace restaurant. These shoes have been great on my ankles and my feet. I would buy them again when my pair wears out. I have a pair just like them in white that I use for running."
- david: "Hi Todd. That's a good question. I'am using my shoes for standing behind a counter. I wanted something soft and roomy. The shoes do have quite a bit of mesh which I like because they breathe more than leather. No offense but you are a big boy. I would have concerns this mesh not holding up in time. I don't have personal experience though. I would think a good quality all leather shoe would hold up better in your case. Dave."