FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Peggy: "Most comfortable shoes I own, I wish FF carried more colors."
- Laura: "Birkenstock is a quality product and very comfortable for me. I also like the look and style!"
- Leslie: "I love Birenstocks--I have plantar fascitis in my right foot and these shoes feel great on my feet!"
- MaryBeth: "Comfort and look"
- Kate: "comfort"
- Debra: "Love the brand"
- bridgett: "I wear these sandals all year round."
- Tina: "I felt they looked a little more dressy than some other styles, which would make them more versatile with my wardrobe."
- B: "Picked out by my daughter"
Mary asked: I wear a size 9.5 - 10 depending on the shoe style. I tried on these shoes at the store yesterday and both the 9 and 10 felt too long. To get the toe part to feel comfortable, I had to move my foot all the way up and then the back part was too long. The 8 was better in the back, but my toes are all the way to the edge on the front. Not sure what the correct fit is?
Susan asked: I wear and 8.5 shoe, should I size down to an 8 or up to a 9?
Ellen asked: Does this sandal actually have a soft footbed? Bought this brand, but another style that was advertised on this site as having a "soft footbed" which turned out not to be the case. I returned them.