FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Dawn: "We are going to Walt Disney World in November and these shoes are so comfortable for all the walking we will be doing."
- Shelly: "My son loved the colors"
- rocio: "nice style"
- kimberly: "the kids choose them"
- M: "Have worn Sketchers running shoes before and they are comfortable"
- Patricia: "My twins liked the color and style."
- April: "My son picked out his new school shoes and had to have sketchers."
Kay asked: My son wears about a size 2 in Youth. How come there's no option for a size 2 Youth and there's only a 2 - Pre-School? That confuses me, because my son is in grade school and NOT pre-school.
- Gregory (staff): "Hi Kay, Sorry for the confusion. We realize many children do not follow the exact pattern we define in the sizing chart as pre-school vs grade-school. Do not worry about ordering the wrong size because there is no overlap in sizing between pre-school and grade-school. Just make sure not to order an infant or toddler shoe though, as they do come in the same numerical size, but are significantly smaller. Here is the breakdown: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4½ - 10 Pre School: sizes 10½ - 3 Grade School: sizes 3½ - 7 Thank you for pointing out the confusion, we are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate the feedback. Thank you, Greg FamousFootwear.com"