FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Amy: "like this brand of shoe, holds up for a long time, my kids like them alot"
- Saundra Bevan: "Easy for my 11 year old son to slip on his feet rather than having to deal with tying laces."
- Amy: "Size and Velcro strap"
- P: "These are back up for when he grows out of the 3.5 shoes. :P"
- Ryan: "These Skechers with the "Z-Strap" closure are the easiest for kids to do themselves. That makes them the only choice for our kids until they can tie laces by themselves. Do yourself a favor and get this style of shoe."