FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Norma: "Cute shoes."
- Lori: "Every young girl needs a pair of cute Sperrys! We got ours in early summer to wear with shorts and still have them for fall. They are not only cute , but durable."
- Anne-Marie: "Daughter wants them for her Birthday"
- Karla: "I liked them and have very small feet and can wear kids shoes"
mindy asked: what does preschool mean...in shoe size? My daughter wears a 12 or 13 and she's in 1st grade?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Mindy, Sorry for the confusion regarding the kids sizing. She would wear a 12 or 13 in preschool size. There is no overlap in sizing between pre-school and grade-school. Just make sure not to order an infant or toddler shoe though, as they do come in the same numerical size, but are significantly smaller. Here is the breakdown: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4½ - 10 Pre School: sizes 10½ - 3 Grade School: sizes 3½ - 7 Thank you for pointing out the confusion, we are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate the feedback. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
Manal asked: Hi there I don't understand the size chart. Can you tell me witch size 7 in American ?
- Lori: "Hi Malan, Do you realize this is a child's shoe. Here in the U.S. our kids shoes don't go up to a size 7. They stop at size 5, maybe 6, then they will go to women's sizes. This might help. My granddaughter wears a child's size 4 and her foot is 9 inches long. I hope that helps you. If I can help further, let me know"
- Tiffany (staff): "Hello, Here is a link a printable kids sizing chart that would help you find the correct size. http://www.famousfootwear.com/App_Themes/Default/images/2009/fit_assistant/childrens_brannock.pdf Thanks, FamousFootwear.com"