FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kelly: "My daughter liked the style and loves pink and zebras"
- Melissa: "They are adorable, price is unbeatable, Famous Footwear is the Best shoe store!"
- Kathleen: "love the style of this shoe."
- Honey: "My 9 year old daughter had a pair last school year and loved them. Insisted on another pair of Sperry top-siders!"
- Lissette: "my daughter like them"
- Stacey: "Ashley's favorite color and print!"
- Scott: "Brand and quality"
- Thressa: "girls wanted them"
mindy asked: what does preschool mean...in shoe size? My daughter wears a 12 or 13 and she's in 1st grade?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Mindy, Sorry for the confusion regarding the kids sizing. She would wear a 12 or 13 in preschool size. There is no overlap in sizing between pre-school and grade-school. Just make sure not to order an infant or toddler shoe though, as they do come in the same numerical size, but are significantly smaller. Here is the breakdown: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4? - 10 Pre School: sizes 10? - 3 Grade School: sizes 3? - 7 Thank you for pointing out the confusion, we are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate the feedback. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
Manal asked: Hi there I don't understand the size chart. Can you tell me witch size 7 in American ?
- Lori: "Hi Malan, Do you realize this is a child's shoe. Here in the U.S. our kids shoes don't go up to a size 7. They stop at size 5, maybe 6, then they will go to women's sizes. This might help. My granddaughter wears a child's size 4 and her foot is 9 inches long. I hope that helps you. If I can help further, let me know"
- Tiffany (staff): "Hello, Here is a link a printable kids sizing chart that would help you find the correct size. http://www.famousfootwear.com/App_Themes/Default/images/2009/fit_assistant/childrens_brannock.pdf Thanks, FamousFootwear.com"