FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Tonaxi: "Living in Buffalo, NY I have to buy snow boots that will cover my feet."
- Anna Lisa: "I need them"
- JUANITA: "only style available in my size"
- Flavia: "daughter has one similar and saw it on the advertised website"
- Heather: "Ski vacation, good reviews"
carolyn asked: i wear 6 1/2 to 7,they only have 61/2.how do they run in size?
- Mitzi: "I found that the Lugz boot runs true to size. But if you plan to wear thick socks I would get the next size to be sure."
- Kathy: "I am wearing thick socks with them so I got a size larger than normal. It seems to me they run true to size."
- Tracy: "If you like wearing thick socks in your boots I would suggest a half size larger. Just for comfort."
- Marilyn: "Fits to size I wear 8/12 and tried them on with socks and I found them comfortable and snug."
- Cheri: "I got 5.5 and they are a little big. Just have to wear thick socks."
- Elizabeth: "I generally wear a seven in shoes such as Nike sneakers or any sandals and I bought a 7 1/2 for boots as I generally have for all boots cuz I usually wear thicker socks and they fit fine. Fur is inside the entire boot. Hope this helps. "
Lilly asked: are these boots waterproof?
- Gabriela: "I haven't used the boot yet but it seems that these boots are going to be ok in the snow or water."
Chris asked: I was wondering if this boot fits true to size?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Chris, Unfortunately your question has not been answered by an owner of these shoes. Based on reviews we have heard that these run true to size. I hope this helps. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"