FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Maggie: "Bought these for my 12 year old daughter, you wouldn't believe the comments! She wore them till the zipper failed."
- Pam: "surprise for my granddaughter"
- Kristin: "Daughter requested them! All the kids at school are wearing them."
- Amanda: "My fiance had these in highschool, and her friend stole them, so i bought her a new pair!"
- Bryna: "Cool. Can't wait till early spring."
- Melody: "My daughter had a pair like these but out grew them and wanted another pair."
- Troy: "My daughter has been dying to get these shoes since she saw them on a girl in the mall last fall. I couldn't squeeze it in for Christmas but didn't want to wait for her bday late in the year so here I am-good daddy lol"
- Vickie: "wanted to add something new to my boot collection, hopefully they are as comfy as my converse tennis shoes!"
- Ann: "My daughter wanted them"
- Jovan: "fashion and versatility. they can be worn with jeans or shorts"
- Kristin: "daughter loves them. she has two other pairs of converse and wanted these"
- Lola: "My daughter wanted these shoes"
Lupita asked: So my convserse shoe size is a 6 in men, 8 in women. But it only comes in 7 and 8. Is it a 7 and 8 in women, or 7 and 8 in men? If they are men sizes, would i have to wait for a size 6, or do they not have this size?
- Vanessa: "Lupita: I am a 6 in converse I initially bought the 8 which was way to big in the leg part also it was like 1/2 inch bigger in the toe part that causes them too bent upward looking like clown shoes. . So I returned it and got the 7 it was a perfect fit the shoe laces are a big deal so if you have a medium sized thick leg I would buy longer shoe laces to save time lol. Good luck! I live the shoes there Bomb!:)"
- Karly: "It should be in womens sizes. When I bought mine, it was in womens."
- Patrick: "They sizes shown are men sizes. So if you wear an 8 in women sizing, you would have to wait to purchase a size 6 in Converse sizing. My daughter wears the same size as you and I purchased a 6 for her and she loves the fit and look of the Converse!"
- Sean: "They are measured in men's sizes. You need to order a size 6."
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Lupita, Yes, the sizing on this pair is Men's sizing. So you would need a 6. Unfortunately we are out of your size at this time. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"
- Lupita: "Oh and this is for online shopping by the way"
Helyn asked: HI there im coming to the States next month and am wondering can i buy these great boots for my 9 year old.? Helyn
- Rickie T: "I bought these for my 13 year old, she normally ware's 2 to 3, their a little big but they fit good. I hope this is helpful. Sorry I took so long to reply."
- Tanya: "Just depends what size your daughter wears. These shoes come in women sizes not children's. I bought these for my 11 year old in a size 9 and she loves them."
- Angie: "Yes I bought them for my nine year old niece last year "
Riko asked: I would like to know if Converse's sneakers sizing is standardised. I owned a pair of Converse too and they're in size UK 7, EUR 40 (Men's 7; Women's 9) so by right, if I were to purchase from your store, do I go for 7.0 M Medium?
- Angelique: "Men's size yes :-) women's 9 enjoy!!!! :-)"
Marge asked: How is the shaft measured -- from the bottom of the shoe (so it's the entire height of the shoe) or the top part of the foot itself, where the "shaft" part actually begins? Thanks!
- Tanya: "i dnt have a ruler but my daughter wears a size 5/6 in jeans reg. length and her shoes are a size 9 that and they hit right below her knee."
Sherif asked: If my euro size is 37.5 what size should I pick??
- Tiffany (staff): "Hello, Here is a link to our size conversion chart to help answer your question. http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Content/fit.aspx Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
alexis asked: Do the laces loosen so they fit my leg better? My leg is a little larger than 12"
- Jessica: "Alexis The laces are totally adjustable. If you choose to, you could actually purchase additional laces and alternate the colors. They'll accommodate your calf nicely. once you adjust them you should need to change them again. Just step in and zip up the back. Happy wearing! Jessica"
- Alison: "Yes, these laces do loosen."
- Luz: "Yes they do, you adjust them as needed."
- chrystel: "ya they are just like regular shoes but the zipper is so that after you get that perfect fit you can leave it then zip them for easy on and off"
- Luz: "Yes they do, you adjust them as needed."
- Teresa: "Yes u can loosen the laces and the more u wear the shoes they will loose also so they arent so snug to ur legs"
Jessica asked: Do these shoes cut big or small because I noticed that some shoes cut differently?
- Tanya: "These shoes fit true to size. My daughter wears a size 9 in Nikes and Converse and these fit perfect."
- Lisa: "Wow glad u asked...I actually need to exchange/return these! I wear a 7 1/2 but ordered an 8...these must be MEN'S size 8 because they are HUGE!!!!!! My toes don't even come up to the white part on the toe...so I'd say they definitely cut big...about 6 sizes too big!!!!"
- Sabrina: "They run big because they are unisex which means they are men sizes"
- SUSAN: "These shoes were for my granddaughter. She did not experience any problems with the size that I ordered. Order the size that you normally wear. She wears them constantly. This was a good buy."
Alyssa asked: DO you have these in stock at mchenry in illinois?????
- Emily (staff): "Hello, To locate a certain style, simply visit the item of interest on our website then follow these instructions: 1. Locate the grey Find it at a Famous Footwear store button (appears on every shoe page - just under the add the cart button) 2. Enter your zip code 3. Call the most convenient store listed, confirm that your shoes are in stock, and put them on hold. Thank you, Famousfootwear.com"