FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Ruby asked: How does the fit in length and width compare to say Birki's or Birkenstock brand? I have the Birki's regular width as the narrow is too small.
- Kali: "I feel like the fit is the same as the Birki's and Birkenstocks that I have. It took a couple of wearings to break them in, but I love them like the others that I own! :)"
- Christina: "They are the same. I also wear the regular width. I love these shoes !"
- A: "This is the only Betula/Birki/Birkenstock shoe that I own so it is hard to compare it to Birki's or Birkenstock brand. However, I wish it did fit a little wider. I don't get much pain from wearing it but because I am slightly flat footed I feel that the arch is high or too narrow. However, I do not regret my purchase and still love the shoe. I previously owned a sweater clog from American Eagle that I LOVED and wore for 2 or 3 seasons. So that is why I chose this shoe. I liked the fit of American Eagle's shoe better but again I was still satisfied with this purchase. I hope this helps. If you are like me I have a medium width foot. I can't wear narrow shoes at all. Good luck!"
Lisa asked: Which size I should take 7 or 8 ? My actual size shoes is 7 1/2.
- Mai: "If you wear socks with them, I would recommend size 8."
- Christina: "I usually wear a 10 and bought a 9 so I would go with the 7. *I love these shoes!"
- Faith: "I would order the larger size at first they are a bit snug. They are also very slippery not an outside shoe."