FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Kat asked: is the boot leather of synthetic ?
- Natalya: "Synthetic fur on the inside and suede on the outside. Doesn't make a difference though. They are very very warm, although not waterproof."
Christina asked: is this boot waterpoof?
- Lori: "No, it isn't water-proof. But with normal wear through snow and rain you're feet won't get wet."
- Jennifer: "No"
- Crystal: "No. In fact, the manufacturer website says they are not suitable for bad weather. I had planned to waterproof mine, but have not bothered, the outer fabric is too thin, if they got wet, cold feet would follow."
- Ashley: "Yes I believe they are"
Sandi asked: will these uphold color and durability if worn in rain? has the 2 inch heel felt odd to anyone who was not used to wearing shoes with a heal?
- Rebecca: "Just bought these boots, luv'm. Heel is fine not too high, feel stable in them. The material that they are made of I would treat them with a water resistant spray to help with discoloration. I think if they were work in heavy wet snow/rain you might get spots. Light exposure may change color a bit but add character, I like that"
- Lauren: "I wear these shoes everyday since I got them. They keep my feet warm when it's cold outside or raining. The color haven't changed. I don't wear high heal shoes at all and have no problems wear these shoes. It does have a little heal but when I walk I don't notice it. "
- Michelle M: "I have not worn them much in the rain, but love them for the snow since the soles are perfect for it. The heels on them don't bother me at all."
- Sheila: "I haven't worn these in the rain. I'm used to wearing tennis shoes mostly and these are very comfortable. The heel doesn't bother me at all."
- Ashley: "Haven't wore them in the rain yet but I did wear them in light snow without an color issues. As for the heel, didn't have any problems....that being said from a girl who wears sneakers and crocs 99% of the time!!! "
- Brenda: "Sorry, have not worn them in the rain yet. I too am not used to heals. No, the heal is not noticed very much. They are very comfortable, though I have only worn them once. I mainly bought them to wear in the snow."