FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Paul L: "need for work and fun"
- Sara: "Needed a wide width hiking shoe and these look like they have a solid sole"
- Susan: "The style looks comfortable and it runs wide"
- Jeffrey: "new balance is starting to make shoes too small. they used to be a lot better. Now trying sketchers. Hope they fit properly. If they do, then they will be my brand of choice."
- Kelly: "Have purchased these in the past, they held up well and are comfortable"
- J: "They look comfortable, but attractive."
- Kesa: "My son needs them and he has big feet. Can't find his size in store. Good quality."
- ray: "While I am waiting to try them on, I chose these because they have an elastic soul. I think they will put a spring in my step. We'll see. . . ."
- Patrick: "I have an older model these and they're a good shoe."
- Todd: "wide width selection"
- Sonia: "My husband liked so much the first one he has that he wanted to buy another one, equal to the first one, before it went out of line."
- Cathy: "Good fit"
- U: "width size"
- T: "The extra wide width"
- Tibby: "Not many men's shoes come in a true wide width. This particular shoe met that criteria with my teen son while keeping with today's trends."
- P: "Very confortable"
- gloria: "price, brand, type of shoe I'm looking for"
- R: "Fit like a glove right from the git go! Most comfortable shoe i have ever worn!"
- phillip: "already have a pair and love them."
- Peggy: "he liked the pair he already had"
- Kimberly: "extra wide size"
Patrick asked: What is the Famous Footwear Refund Policy?
- Derrick: "There are ways of returning any shoes - provide customer information such as state or government photo ID showing authorization of the return also with the receipt you received with the shoes when you received them and as far as I know they should be return within 30 days and unworn. Make sure you contact your vendor first and they can and will advise you. With the Skechers men's outdoors (pebble) - I haven't had to return mine as far as I can remember - because I find this shoe last a long time and the only thing I can do is order a new pair."
- Chuck: "So far asI know, return, unworn for a refund. Probably need receipt, if not a rewards member."
- J: "I returned my son's sneakers to a famous footwear store withiin the 30 days and they refunded me my money in the manner in which I purchased it (on a charge card). Hope that helps."
Charles asked: What arch support do these shoes have compared to New Balance 609's?
- Debby: "Not sure about the comparison, but my husband says these are the most comfortable shoes he has ever owned! He now has 3 pair of these!"
- William: "The arch support is about medium, I have high arches and these are really good shoes. The best thing about them is the wide toe box. I wear a size 13 4E and to give up on New Balance shoes as the toe box, even in 4E , is too small and it pinches my toes together. The Skechers shoes are now my favorite brand. Some of the Columbia shoes also have a wide toe box."
- RALPH: "These shoes do not have a lot of arch support, but they are comfy.I stoped wearing newbalance because they started hurting my feet. I think they changed the way there made. You wont be disappointed with skechers Ive been wearing them now for two years, diffierent style Sketchers.No disappointments. good luck."
- Preston: "I wear arch inserts so I'm not a good judge of these but I can say that I'll never buy this brand again. They wear out twice as fast as New Balance. The uppers started falling apart. The bottoms rapidly wore through the thin "sole" to the soft foam."
Ron asked: It's great that you have a variety of Wide shoes but, why did't you also carry the regular D and EE width?
- Emily (staff): "Hello Ron, We strive to make as many styles as possible in as many sizes & widths as we can, but it is not possible for us to make every pattern available in every size & width. I suggest searching the site by your desired width. We're sorry for the inconvenience, FamousFootwear.com"