FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Travis: "PRICE"
- paul: "good price, assuming they fit properly"
- Cindy: "COMFORT"
- bonnie: "I LIKE SKETCHERS"
- Jason: "This is my second pair, the first were extremely comfortable and my feet were never happier after a long day on my feet. I am extremely picky when it comes to comfortable shoes. Thanks"
- Colleen: "Great shoe, I wear it all the time. Very comfortable! I just purchased 2 more pairs!"
- ELizabeth: "size"
- Shannon: "Large size wide width"
- Michael: "For a sightseeing/study student trip to Rome, Italy later this month"
- Nancy: "Have worn this shoe and like the hiking style for my lifestyle"
- Debby: "Husband says these are the most comfortable shoes ever!"
- Mary: "Purchased for my son, he has very wide feet and I have been told that skechers great for larger feet. One review said they had a large toe box. That is a problem with most shoes. They have little toe room."
- Pawsitive Image Pet: "Already have a pair, and love them. Would like to see more of the original wedge shoes."
- M: "replacing my old worn out pair with a new pair"
- Antonia: "Wanted shoes to hike desert"
- Sam: "The type of shoe I wanted, they are comfortable and they come in 13 4E width"
- Donald: "liked the looks/price"
- Rosadina: "Great for my son as a college student ."
- Michelle A: "I chose this item because it comes in size 10.5 extra wide which is very difficult to find. Also, it was on sale - even better!"
- gary: "had before like them"
- Steven: "wanted to try. I have feet trouble. these did not work. hurt my feet. switched to the above nike brand. they seem great."
- William: "Extra wide in size 13"
Patrick asked: What is the Famous Footwear Refund Policy?
- Derrick: "There are ways of returning any shoes - provide customer information such as state or government photo ID showing authorization of the return also with the receipt you received with the shoes when you received them and as far as I know they should be return within 30 days and unworn. Make sure you contact your vendor first and they can and will advise you. With the Skechers men's outdoors (pebble) - I haven't had to return mine as far as I can remember - because I find this shoe last a long time and the only thing I can do is order a new pair."
- Chuck: "So far asI know, return, unworn for a refund. Probably need receipt, if not a rewards member."
- J: "I returned my son's sneakers to a famous footwear store withiin the 30 days and they refunded me my money in the manner in which I purchased it (on a charge card). Hope that helps."
Charles asked: What arch support do these shoes have compared to New Balance 609's?
- Debby: "Not sure about the comparison, but my husband says these are the most comfortable shoes he has ever owned! He now has 3 pair of these!"
- William: "The arch support is about medium, I have high arches and these are really good shoes. The best thing about them is the wide toe box. I wear a size 13 4E and to give up on New Balance shoes as the toe box, even in 4E , is too small and it pinches my toes together. The Skechers shoes are now my favorite brand. Some of the Columbia shoes also have a wide toe box."
- RALPH: "These shoes do not have a lot of arch support, but they are comfy.I stoped wearing newbalance because they started hurting my feet. I think they changed the way there made. You wont be disappointed with skechers Ive been wearing them now for two years, diffierent style Sketchers.No disappointments. good luck."
- Preston: "I wear arch inserts so I'm not a good judge of these but I can say that I'll never buy this brand again. They wear out twice as fast as New Balance. The uppers started falling apart. The bottoms rapidly wore through the thin "sole" to the soft foam."
Ron asked: It's great that you have a variety of Wide shoes but, why did't you also carry the regular D and EE width?
- Emily (staff): "Hello Ron, We strive to make as many styles as possible in as many sizes & widths as we can, but it is not possible for us to make every pattern available in every size & width. I suggest searching the site by your desired width. We're sorry for the inconvenience, FamousFootwear.com"