FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Charles asked: What arch support do these shoes have compared to New Balance 609's?
- Debby: "Not sure about the comparison, but my husband says these are the most comfortable shoes he has ever owned! He now has 3 pair of these!"
- William: "The arch support is about medium, I have high arches and these are really good shoes. The best thing about them is the wide toe box. I wear a size 13 4E and to give up on New Balance shoes as the toe box, even in 4E , is too small and it pinches my toes together. The Skechers shoes are now my favorite brand. Some of the Columbia shoes also have a wide toe box."
- RALPH: "These shoes do not have a lot of arch support, but they are comfy.I stoped wearing newbalance because they started hurting my feet. I think they changed the way there made. You wont be disappointed with skechers Ive been wearing them now for two years, diffierent style Sketchers.No disappointments. good luck."
- Preston: "I wear arch inserts so I'm not a good judge of these but I can say that I'll never buy this brand again. They wear out twice as fast as New Balance. The uppers started falling apart. The bottoms rapidly wore through the thin "sole" to the soft foam."
Ron asked: It's great that you have a variety of Wide shoes but, why did't you also carry the regular D and EE width?
- Emily (staff): "Hello Ron, We strive to make as many styles as possible in as many sizes & widths as we can, but it is not possible for us to make every pattern available in every size & width. I suggest searching the site by your desired width. We're sorry for the inconvenience, FamousFootwear.com"